Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Duff is kinda sexy.

2. malikom

malikom Banned

got em!!!

3. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

awesome trailer. at the start it felt like duff was out of her league trying to be "serious" but as the trailer goes on she got better. it's hard to rate an actor's performance based off just a trailer but i wanna see this. And Evan really really impressed me, his acting looks really natural and good. It sucks this isn't getting promoted more and is going straight to DVD but when it does I'm buying it where ever I can find it....

4. Steven

Steven New Member

lol do you think racist care I know the studio is going to get a lot of hate mail fro black and white people you know what I would do. I would get three major white leading lady actress and black leading actors and have them do a monster ball type love scene. I mean I'm so sick of hollywood beating around the bush I thought they was suppose to be liberal? It's the 21st century black men and white women are hooking up people just going to have to come to that reality. And if they don't like it to bad they the ones who have the problem. And if a black women or white men have a problem with it don't be scared to call them a racist to their face. I doubt the movie will even be a bleep on the radar. Hillary Duff isn't has big has she use to be Miley Cyrus has kind of taken her crown.

5. Steven

Steven New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h89BbqoPAcM

That's why I give props to the English and Keira Knightley a leading lady kissing a black man in a movie that she has married a white man. Now a trick try to get her to marry me I know I'm a bit delusional lol. And she has maintained her status can you imagine if Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman:smt057 or better yet Megan Fox tongue kiss Derek Luke in a movie. Black women and white men would have a fit and Hollywood wouldn't allow it.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  6. z

z Well-Known Member

Hollyweird is liberal but not that liberal.

"monster ball type love scene"- haha, not anytime soon my friend.
    In that movie, hollyweird chose a very attractive black woman to get fukked doggy style by below average looking white dude, while the whole world is watching her ass crack. I doubt if they're willing to do the the same for BM.

7. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

Cosign.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Soo.. where can you find this flick?

I Googled it and it came up with no results. :confused:

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw the movie The Goods and it has a IR between Ving Rhames and Noureen DeWulf. Loved it.

10. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

11. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Between this and that GI Joe find, I think wwbm.com is back
    on it's detective work on IR in hollywood.:D Im rejoining the team.

12. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:smt081

13. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I think that movie is going to be stupid.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Considering the fact that it was made by the guys behind 'Taladega Nights' and 'Step Brothers', I'd say:

That's the whole point of the movie. ;)

15. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Ahahaha, you got me. :p

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously...ving rhames always wears a pair of stacy adams-looking shoes, in his movies...

he wardrode is like his trademark, the same way terrence howard always has the same facial expression

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Well,hope you guys are able to see it.

18. chicity

chicity New Member

Yes, but it was directed by the guy who betrayed Dave Chappelle.

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Ok???

20. chicity

chicity New Member

I dunno, I tend toward a bit of belief in karma sometimes. I dunno how you go on being funny after you stab your best friend in the back, particularly if everyone watched you do it. Usually, imho, people get sorta awkward & stale in the wake of something like that.

Plus, all he's known for is work he did with Chappelle. Can he really be as funny without him?

I had VERY high hopes for this film before I found out he directed it, now I'm questioning if it will actually be funny.