MTV Real World/Road Rules White Hotties

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by PeyBackTime8818, Jan 12, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Any of you guys out there big fans of MTV's Real World or Road Rules? There have been some gorgeous hotties on these shows and some of them have engaged in some spicy hot IR action...

I love Robin from Real World San Diego, Susie from one of the old Road Rules, Tonya from Real World Chicago, Veronica form Road Rules semester at sea, Kendal from an old Road Rules, Cameran from Real World San Diego, etc. Who do you guys love? (if you can remember their names...you all might not be experts on these shows like I am LOL)

There were some hot IR relationships on these shows. This black guy with dread locks on the very first road rules dated this blonde curly haired girl (i forgot her name). Maybe some of you remember. In another road rules, this black guy named Latarien had a thing for this blonde named Caitlin I think but she ad this white BF. She acted like she didnt want him too but she took him int he bathroom and they supposedly did it. In this upcoming Battle of the Sexes season, Alton (Real World Las Vegas) is supposed to hook up with one of the white girls (Jodie I think).

2. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Yeah there are quite a bunch of lovely ladies on that show.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Anybody ever see the episodes where the curly-blonde cuties was hooking up w/ that guy Darrell. I was shocked to see some WW/BM affection on the screen, cause it's usually a slim-to-none chance of happening on "reality" television.

Other than that, yes, the women of RR/RW are very pretty. But when they cast that show, almost everyone they pick looks like they at least model for a department store so, go figure. I always thought Ibis had that pretty exotic look but I'd say Cameran from RW San Diego is also one of the hotties on the show. I know they're younger (19-20 might be too young for some), but those girls on the Laguna Beach show are pretty hot. It's just too bad there's a 95% they don't date black men.