Mulatto Site With Famous Mulattos

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Mar 7, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good website.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yup

gives some insight into the world of people with mixed black/white ancestry..

if you are SERIOUSLY considering being with a white woman, i would recommend that you drop by the site, so that you see the kinds of questions and ideas that your kids may have..

may be a good resource for new mixed-race kid parents

now noble...

post up some more pics of scantily clad women, please

:)

when you think about it tho..

a lot of US are probably mixed with something other than what we think we are, deeper down the family tree

but we don't know about it, because our "close" and traceable relatives, appear to be black

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I was shocked when I saw this sites list of people.

ALL these entertainers we mistake for black, are actually mixed up.

They had like 500 people on that site. That's a lot, and I'm sure they didn't even list them all.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

don't feel bad..

i thought Ice-T was a regular black guy..

from all his gangsta music and cop killin shiieet back in the day

same with that taimak guy, who plays Leroy in the classic "The Last Dragon" ( yaw thugs remember Sho-Nuff and Kiss My Converse, lol)

I knew Lenny was mixed tho...but I remember him stating that some white girls he wanted to date, had parents that didn't want them messing with "a black guy" (even tho he has a white parent himself)

People can be mixed all they want...but as far as american history shows..if you look anything like a black person, you will be labeled "black," and tossed into the generic african-american pool with everyone else....no matter how white you act or want to be

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Dude, you keep reading my mind. :lol: :lol:

But on the real, you're right - many people i would swear were as black as 12.30a.m. are actually mixed.

Un-fucking-believable.

7. nobledruali

:idea: Actually pretty much everybody is mixed if you do their genealogy and go back far enough...yes even WHITE FOLKS :shock: who are assumed to be pure but can have genes that are of all kinds of mixtures.

8. nobledruali

Gonna try have something up tomorrow pettyOJ. :wink:

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know that's right, pimpin'
    i consider myself black, but I know I have some native american in me, along with some white..

I remember lookin at a picture around a relatives house of mine, that had a guy who looked pretty white in it...whiter than jason kidd, lol..

it was an old black and white photo, from an "old" family member, that had something to do with someone being born, that gave birth to me

if you follow my lead

but I look black, and a lot of white people used to call me N***er all the time, so I most definitely indentify with "the struggle," and am not ashamed at all

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

need some more skin now pimp..

all this intellectual, trace-your-geneaology stuff, is making my brain hurtz

:p

11. nobledruali

:lol: :lol: :lol: >>>pettyOJ you somethin' else my brotha...LOL!!!

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

+1. My great grandfather is pure Irish and my grandfather is 1/2 black, 1/2 amerindian(native american).

Lots of light black people in my family, some with freckles, some with green eyes.

Anywho, in the scheme of things, we're black.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

if i ran around tellin people i was white..

they would look at me, like they did at dave chapelle during one of his skits, from his show..

the one where he plays a racist white man, without knowing that he himself, was "black"