'My Name Is Earl': Jaime Pressly & Eddie Steeples

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Y'all gotta peep the new NBC show My Name Is Earl. Here's a sample of the reason why it's the hottest new show on TV now:

Jaime Pressly plays Earl's white-trash ex-wife who leaves him for...you guessed it...a Black guy...

During one show, she is trying to get a bank loan and tells her Black boyfriend to stay in the car because no bank would lend money to a white girl who was dating a Black guy...she tells him: "Don't get mad at me, baby...blame America".

Once inside, she finds out the loan officer is a Black guy, so she runs back outside to get her boyfriend...

Even with the "ace of spade" card she tries to play, she is still denied the loan...as she storms out of the bank the loan officer watches her ass (in daisy dukes) jiggle...he looks up at her boyfriend and says:

"Dam, nice pull, bro..."

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I watch that show. Funny stuff.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That's some really funny material!! Hey, thanks for the tip on that show. Being the kind of show that it is, I would've never guessed there would be any black ppl in it at all; including all the extras in the background (Kind of like the infamous shows Seinfeld and Friends). Hey, I guess tv is really understanding how some of us BM feel about WW.(Yet, many BM are embarrassed to admit they find some WW attractive.) Nevertheless, I'm glad to see IR relationships on national television. I'm looking forward to watching that show along with any other good tv shows involving IR between BM/WW.

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

This show is funny as hell.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I know, i missed this week, was it funny?

she is hot, and I like the black dude's character

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Last week was funnier, but still, the episode was OK.

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

" Well, I've done a lot of bad things in my life, and, I've decided to make a list of each and every one of 'em, so that I can go back and make up for them."

"It was when I was laying in the hospital for 3 weeks, drinking meatloaf through a straw that it hit me. Karma. That's why I almost didn't get the lottery money I had won."

" One day I woke up and decided to go visit the one-legged girl I stole a car from, but after she beat me over the head with a prosthetic leg, I thought to myself, maybe karma didn't want me to make up for that one yet."

" I saw Crab Man shoveling snow the other day, and decided to go over to him and simply say, hello, after all, Crab Man is my friend. Gotta love Crab Man. "

" And besides, he beat my ass once when he thought I had sex with his moms, and, after he had found out that it was actually Joy, my ex-wife and his current wife, he started to calm down, but then became depressed over it. I guess he would rather have me screw her instead of his moms. "

"It's not that I would actually screw his moms or anything, it's just that... she's, well, she's kinda hot."

:lol:

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I saw it for the 1st time last night. It was hilarious. The 1st network comedy that's actually funny. Jamie Pressly is hot too :wink: