Nearly 100 recent homicides linked to users of racist site white supremacist site

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I am opposed to all forms of racism or the judging of anyone by anything other than how they treat others. However, I have to say that there is a qualitative (albeit slight) difference between the violence and hate of an unprovoked aggressor versus the hate of a brutalized and fearful person reacting to their abuse. I am no fan whatsoever of the Nation of Islam (particularly their manufactured ahistorical brand of Islam) but I have to acknowledge that. As for the indigenous groups, I might agree with them, because the land was stolen from them, and in school they teach us to respect property rights lol. Sorry, I had to be sarcastic there.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Uh, yes they do...

DC Beltway sniper/serial killer John Allen Muhammad, who unprovoked killed 10 innocent people, was a member of the Nation of Islam.

And Nation of Islam Leader Farrakhan said that Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Malik Hasan, who killed 13 innocent victims and injured over 30 others, "Is not a Terrorist, just a good Muslim who was driven crazy by the Terrorist American Soldiers who Rape Muslim men, women & families."
    Talk about making BULLSHIT EXCUSES to 'justify" his murderous violent spree.

BTW, President Obama also refused to call him a terrorist.

Not surprised.
    You nailed it.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Was it for black superiority? No it wasn't, you're agenda is clear as ever keep pushing that bullshit lol

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, because the NOI never preach about black superiority. :???:

So whatever makes you sleep better at night, TDK...

I think I'll trust the Southern Poverty Law Center who UNDERSTAND like most of us, that
    HATE IS HATE..

"White groups espousing beliefs similar to black separatists would be considered clearly racist.
    The same criterion should be applied to all groups regardless of their color."

They add...

"As Martin Luther King Jr. once said: "Violence begets violence; hate begets hate; and toughness begets a greater toughness. It is all a descending spiral, and the end is destruction — for everybody. Along the way of life, someone must have enough sense and morality to cut off the chain of hate."

FINALLY, LET ME ADD, that the hateful NOI and Farrakhan orchestrated and called for the assassination of Malcolm X, as we know...
    "Farrakhan called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote just before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death." As a result, 3 Nation of Islam men full of superior hate slayed him in the Audubon Ballroom.'

Why don't you take your own advice and take your blinders off.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Talk all the shit you want, remember Mr. Free Speech, but don't touch me. Don't try to stop me from feeding myself or putting a roof over my head.

6. orejon4

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but here's an illustration to show the difference:

Suppose there is a male who is violent and goes around abusing women and children, unprovoked, for they have done nothing to him. Now suppose, after being abused by him, a woman develops a hate for him and a fear of all men and her children also develop that fear and hate. Is it wrong? Yes, because all men cannot be judged by the actions of one aberrant. But is it understandable? Certainly, after what they have gone through.

That is how I view hate by aggressors versus hate by the abused. Hate by the abused is not justified, but it's certainly more understandable than hate on the part of the abuser. My stepfather's hostility toward white people, while misguided, is more like PTSD (which he suffers from Vietnam experiences as well) than hate. His childhood in the South was an unremittingly bad series of injustices and indignities at the hands of whites and he is incapable of getting over it, even with therapy. He's simply too broken by the experience. He physically bristles at the sound of a white Southern male voice, and if they call him "boy" or use the diminutive form of his name, watch out. No one should generalize about an entire group from their experience with one member, but I think everyone at this forum can admit that there is a peculiar response on all things when it comes to race in this society.

That being said, I think the NOI are a sickening confidence scheme to exploit the vulnerability of black people (whom they claim to love so much) who have had the worst happen to them in this society. And they definitely provided shooters for Malcolm X's assassination (and there is significant evidence of federal government involvement as well). So please don't think that I'm trying to provide cover for them here, just addressing the larger issue.

I think it's safe to say that in the past (perhaps not today) most people did not contemplate black people at all when defending the freedoms of the Constitution, not as humans, nor as deserving of these rights.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I believe Malcolm X was killed by NOI members loyal to and by order of Elijah Muhammad. Farrakhan was loyal to Elijah Muhammad. He would go on to say that the Malcolm X's assassins worked for the U.S. Government.

8. orejon4

I believe it was a collaborative effort. Just like when the FBI had plants within organizations and actively used the US organization of Maulana Karenga to go after the Black Panthers, who they viewed as a real threat.