NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yo Stizz! It ain't over....

[​IMG]

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Rob Bironas -- Wasted the Night of Fatal Accident

Ex-Titans kicker Rob Bironas was hammered -- with a blood alcohol content jearly 3 times the legal limit -- the night he wrecked his SUV and died in Nashville.

The toxicology report shows Bironas' BAC was .218 when he died on September 20. Police released test results to his family today. The report also revealed he died from blunt force trauma ... and had a small amount of Diazepam (Valium) in his system.

Rob's wife, Rachel -- who is Terry Bradshaw's daughter -- told police Rob might have had one beer at home that night ... before he unexpectedly took off in his vehicle without telling her.

His father released a statement saying Rob didn't commonly drink and drive. He added, "Rob made a mistake and he paid the ultimate price."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/03/rob-b...drunk-blood-alcohol-toxicology/#ixzz3FE4AsOKX

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Seattle not blowing through the Skins as predicted.....

5. satyr

satyr New Member

True but they've got this.

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

This is true

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol ...3 Seahawk TD's negated by penalties. :rolleyes:

Happy the Skins keep losing @standings, but so hard to enjoy it since my heart feels for my favorite Skins fan. :freehug: :heart:

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Money man....!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Close to a million in winnings. Whoa.

----

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

The Bengals had the win and missed. Smh

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It's amazing what my Bears team can accomplish when Good Jay stays in the game after the half and rest of the team shows up.

They owned the Falcons today.

:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Still, I can't even get mad. The Bears were great and the Falcons played like shit today. But there's always next season, right?

13. satyr

satyr New Member

The NFL should implement a mercy rule. This Eagles/Giants "game" needs to go away.

14. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

Raiders fans egged our bus and mooned our players as the team entered the stadium.

I wouldn't mind Raider mooning me :p

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

And this is the same team that beat mine last week. This shit is embarrassing. Is it Saturday afternoon yet?

I know that Raider's naked ass would make me feel a whole lot better. Hell she'd probably make Victor Cruz forget about his leg.

16. 1449225

:smt043 :smt043

I'm done for the night!

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol I'm sweeter than most Raider fans (but if given the opportunity, I'm certainly not above egging or mooning the stupid fucking chargies)

Anyways, I'm over this season. I over stupid charger fans blowing up my phone because they scraped out a win against my boys. Fuck the chargers and fuck SD. I'm bitter, just ignore me.

Lol my naked ass is quite magical, but I'm not sure it could negate the pain of torn knee tendons lol. I'd give it a whirl though :p

18. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I had him on my bench :smt089:smt089:smt089 Missed out on 33 pts.

20. 1449225

I honestly thought Big Marr was going to ball this season when they traded him to the Raiders. Besides getting even fatter he hasn't done jack shit.