NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

There are a lot of sports shows that I dislike. The only one I'm really hooked on is Sunday NFL countdown. I watch that religiously. Everything else just doesn't keep my attention. And the Barbie chicks trying to work into this mans world make me nauseous lol. Although I love me some Michelle Tafoya and Josina Anderson!!

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It doesnt bother that the women are there as long as they are somewhat knowledgeable. My standard would be robin roberts . Jane kennedy was great. I loved her. Erin andrews and pam oliver i love(d). Jamele hill is the shit though.

First take is two hours and thats too damn long. They drag a subject in the dirt

3. RaiderLL

Pam Oliver was awesome. There's a few good ones lol

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah but you are right tho . it seem like they may just getting good look women just tp have them...

Jane kennedy is from the 80's. She was diawesome.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....you know i looked at it....there are alot of women on espn. I didnt think on that. Lol

I guess i gotten so use to them being there since jane kennedy. I loooooovvvvvved her. Omg...she was hot

6. RaiderLL

There's a lot if women on the NFL network too. I don't mind the women if they add value to the show...meaning they actually know about the sport, not just reading off cards/teleprompters lol. The ladies I've seen on the M-F NFL network morning show don't add much lol

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...i get what u on that.

You really have to know the game to ask good follow questions.

Oh did you hear about a possible revolt against rg3 in the locker room

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Watching nfl countdown. Guy suppose to be rapping over "in da club" with a violinist.....man he sucked.

The first take intro song. ...That rap song....it sucks.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Watching ray lewis on countdown is like someone running their fingernails across a chalkboard.

10. RaiderLL

I hate Ray Lewis. I hate that they added him to the line up. I try to tune him out lol.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Tune him out? Thats impossible....hes horrible

Who hired that guy?

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]PWPT1akrROc[/YOUTUBE]

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Watching the Broncos/Patriots game made me feel not so bad about the Bears losing miserably to the Patriots last weekend.

The Broncos, and more importantly Manning, looked horrendous.

But, the question remains, are the Patriots just so good that they make even the Broncos look bad (even though they weren't playing badly), or were the Broncos just not as prepared as they should have been for this game?

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah the broncos looked terrible.

What i didnt get was why did the pats feel the need to do the 2pt conversion and the trick punt? They were ahead by about 20 pts.

16. RaiderLL

Because it's bill bellichick. Nothing is ever enough. I actually liked it! It's easy to test out your truck moves when you have a large lead...no real pressure.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

True....

18. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You're much nicer than me. I was just going to say: because they're assholes.

LOL.

19. RaiderLL

Lol you'd def be right. It doesn't hurt to try out the asshole moves when you can though...try to gain confidence just in case you actually NEED to use one of those moves later in the season :)

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Our QB is now out, but Sanchez did very nicely for the win. :freehug: We are STILL Number #1 in our division. Keep pounding away, my awesome Birds! :smt109
    #BleedingGreenNation.