NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Bertram

Bertram Member

Hello fellow Eagles fan! I hope Sanchez can keep it up. Also middle LB DeMeco Ryans is out with a torn Achilles tendon.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Is rg3 the derrick rose of football

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Jets fan? Lol

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Too bad the Raiders aren't playing the Bears this season. They'd be guaranteed a win. :smt043:smt043

:smt085 :smt085 :smt085

:smt067

I really like Marc Trestman, but I don't think he'll survive after this season.

And Mel Tucker and Joe DeCamillis need to go, for sure.

And Cutler needs to go. They need to cut their losses with him.

What an embarrassing game for the Bears. It's like the Atlanta/Tampa Bay game from earlier this season.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The packers need to arrested for murder....

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

GL, get with the program. Sanchez is an Eagle now. :rolleyes:

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Huh? what?
    Lol.... :)

9. Bertram

Bertram Member

Sanchez is looking good. 38-7 3rd quarter
    Go Eagles!!!

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah sanchez may have found a home and cleaned his name

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt026

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The sports commentary shows talk about same players and teams over and over...it seems.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Anyway....jay cutler....overpaid?

14. Bookworm616

Uh yeah.

They should have put the franchise tag on him this year. It's so ridiculous and disgusting that he is the highest paid player in the NFL this season.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Lol

This is a serious indictment on the front office ( to me a lay person) for letting lovie smith go

16. Bookworm616

Nah, Lovie Smith wasn't getting it done on the offensive side of the ball.

My Dad hated him. He always said that you could never tell if the Bears were winning or losing because Lovie's expression and demeanor never changed on the sidelines.

And now Marc Trestman is basically the same way.

You don't need a coach that's screaming at players on the sidelines or throwing clipboards down, a la Ditka, but showing some sort of emotion when the player is stinking up the field is NOT a bad thing.

There needs to be a happy medium between the two demeanors: not getting crazy, but letting players know they f*cked up and they better not f*ck up again.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thats a funny what your dad said.

Yeah...lovie was a flatline of emotion. To me (not really keeping up with them).... he seemed to keep them competitive....he dont look good at TB though.

18. Bookworm616

Lovie isn't head coach material. He would make an excellent defensive coordinator. I wished the Bears had kept him and put him in that role. We wouldn't have the defensive fiascos right now if he was the DC.

19. free816

free816 New Member

Take a look at his overall record compare with anyone then if you can stand by the statement? He was the head coach of a team that Rex grossman barked the signals for,, that was a miracle

20. Bookworm616

The only reason the Bears record was what it was under his tenure was due to the defense making plays and points.

Our offense was terrible for years...