NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I hate it foley got hurt but its a great opportunity for sanchez to redeem himself.

I think the jets wasnt good for him and the butt fumble wasnt a good look.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm happy that Shady got the Galloping Gobbler award. :smt049

Edit to my earlier post:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:p :cool: ^

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Green Bay showed up today...I'm just a bit excited they beat NE...if we beat KC then our records will be the same:smt026

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That was a damn good game, apparently. Those two teams will probably end up in the Superbowl and if they do it would be great to see a rematch on a neutral field. I only caught the tail end of it because I was watching the Falcons somehow beat the Cardinals.(Italicized because what the actual shitfuck)

I still have no idea how the fuck that game just happened.

6. Since1980

It's always a good thing when the Cowboys lose. :smt026

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

The ONLY time I would EVER root for the Patriots, and the stupid team can't win against the mother f'ing fudge Packers.

I am so pissed at them.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

You said root...according to Tarshi ... That is Aussie slang...

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I watched the first half and was feeling pretty giddy for Atlanta. Thanks to them for helping out my Birds. :)

Same here. I watched the second half and l was feeling the same type of way Brady was, when Rodgers got the first down at the final 2 mins.."Fuck! ..Fuck! ...Fu cc k!" Their win affects my Eagles potential playoff position since we have no tiebreaker edge over them.

10. Bookworm616

This Bears team is inexplicable.

I want to see Cutler gone at the end of this season. We have tons of weapons on offense and we can't score? F*ck you, Cutler.

And our defense.

Inexplicable.

Go Lions!

11. Bookworm616

[​IMG]

My allegiance is changing... :smt026

12. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Well, the Bears are pretty much eliminated from the playoffs. I honestly can't understand though how a switch to the Lions will go well for a Bears fan, lol. Anyway, Pats are still the Super Bowl Faves. Give us a second chance at the Pack, I dare em!!!! :smt018

[​IMG]

13. Bookworm616

Allegedly, the Bears aren't out of playoff contention, though who knows the crazy way they could actually see the playoffs. LOL.

The Lions are at least in contention. Plus, I like them.

Screw the Patriots. Screw the Packers. :smt093

14. Since1980

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I feel for you Since.

Watching Wilson ....made me wish we had him. Richard Sherman's energy was palpable.

The officiating crew continues to suck though. Wilson never once got called for intentional grounding. He also took advantage of a blatant blown call to tie the game 7-7 when the refs somehow *missed* 3 ineligible linemen down field on 2nd & 16. Seattle had set up a screen pass and the lineman were all well beyond the line of scrimmage which of course bought Wilson plenty of time to find Baldwin for 25 yards.
    And Sherman was mugging Maclin practicaly all game. No calls tho. Whenever Bill Vinovich’s crew is working the game, the Eagles are 1-4, and the Seahawks are 5-1. Fact.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yep, the refs were definitely biased in that game.

18. free816

free816 New Member

As a fan when our team gets the short end of the stick we wanna blame the refs but they are judged and graded each game and year, too many bad calls back to college they go

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Please read Bliss' last sentence. I admit we didn't play a good game. And I'm not saying bad refereeing cost us the game. But the number of missed and bad calls against the Eagles was very noticeable.

20. free816

free816 New Member

Here I am debating a eagle fan ,, it's in the best interest of the refs to get the calls correct not taking sides from one team or the other,, to ref in the post season is their goal = more