NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. free816

free816 New Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

murray yeah....wilson...no

jj watts his resume for the year is hot.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You must be pretty happy after this morning's news. They didn't just clean house, they scorched the earth!

4. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

It's sad cause it's pretty clear that Aaron Rodgers is the league MVP. Watt is as close a runner up as I've seen in a long time. I would love to see it go to a defensive player, and i'm sick of the bias towards QBs, but there is no arguement that Watt is an MVP over a Rodgers this year, he's been unstoppable.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree...he caught td passes and created mayhiem for the opposing teams offense. can u inagine if clowney was healthy .

6. Since1980

I think that Watt should win it, too. He really is the difference maker on that team.

7. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Playoff games are set!!! Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9. Since1980

If he fails in the NFL, this will be why. Yeah, he may not have the strongest arm, and he may not be the most accurate passer, and he may have a hard time reading defenses, and he relies on his legs too much and his style of play is too risky but...

Shit, what was my point again?

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....hes been smelling himself. he was quoted as saying hes gonna get serious....lol. my question is when?

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It was definitely an interesting day to be a Bears fan yesterday. LOL.

I love the reports that the 91 year old matriarch of the franchise is the one who forced the changes to happen. Don't mess with her! LOL.

I hope that positive changes will happen for them next year, but I doubt if the QB Whisperer couldn't get Cutler to play better, no one can.

I hope they trade him, otherwise, the offense will be the same old offense.

Johnny "Football" has a lot a lot a lot of growing up to do. He's the Justin Bieber of the NFL.

I hope that during the off-season, someone sits him down and makes him realize that he needs to grow up and quickly, if he wants to keep his job.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So, with Detroit's star DT Ndamukong Suh suspended for the upcoming Playoff game for stomping on Aaron Rodgers leg and ankle, Dallas just might take this win.

13. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^ya' know what, Bliss?? I can't say if him doing that was actually intentional. I mean, you saw the play just like I did. Whatcha' think??

It kinda' looked like a harmless accident. Then again, I dunnjo'. Maybe because of the fact that he's been in trouble for so many other things, he just made it that much easier for the NFL to say "YES, you did it!! You have no sayso in this matter!!!"

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hey there SexyB...nice seeing you. :)
    Ya know, it doesn't matter what l think because the NFL rescinded the ban and he will play.:p

Also, Mathew Stafford's wife called out the league for ignoring that her husband's legs were also stepped on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsive-tackle-Suh-one-game-ban-overturned.html

15. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

27-16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keep Pounding

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Once again the refs take center stage to determine the game.. In all my years of being a football fan, I've never seen anything as blatant a mockery of penalties as in that 4th quarter.

No self-respecting Dallas fan (and I use that term loosely) can feel good about this so-called win. This was handed to them on a platter...because not only was that P.I reversal absolutely farcical, the fact that Dez Bryant ran onto the field to lobby the ref to pick up the flag is an automatic 15 yard penalty right there Yet he wasn't called for it. Like it never happened.
    What has happened to football?

There are so many disgusted NFL fans -- peruse any forum board in this country that was watching this game.. Dallas had the fix in, but they won't be able to pull this off with Aaron and Green Bay next week. Feel so sorry for Detroit fans, I couldn't even imagine.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Unbelievable...I don't know how Dallas can even feel good about this win...makes you wonder if the game was bought and paid for...

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member