NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

My teams QB is Cam Newton so I definitely appreciate mobility haha. What seperates RG3 and Cam from a Russell Wilson or Luck though is their accuracy on tight windows and knowing pressure before the snap and not relying on athleticism.

Being in Carolina and having a lot of close friends from the DMV area is probably where it comes from. All I heard this time last year was " ready for week one " and skins fans always think its their year with every new addition. whether it be be joe gibbs, mike shanahan, Albert haynsworth, mcnabb, or this years flavor desean jackson.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Careful now, that sounds an awful lot like bandwagoning charger fans lol.

I love Cam Newton :)smt055) but I definitely agree that he and RGIII aren't on the same level as Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck. At this point though, I'd take any of the four of them! I'm just going to relive the Rich Gannon days until Oak can sign a qb who's got any level of talent left in him. Takin it back to 2002. Don't judge me.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I remember Mike Vick did the same thing in Atlanta, but to his own fans. He later apologized.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

he has shown to be weak minded. the teams are gonna get in his head and jam him.

5. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

gonna have to wait a few weeks for Johnny's debut sackfest. hoyer was named the starter

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...jm is not ready

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

God. This Bears/Seahawks game is painful to watch. The Bears have a lot of work to do.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

greenbay showed up last night...can't wait to watch the bronco game tonight...yeah! it's FOOTBALL SEASON:D

9. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

We already know the Vikes and bears won't be a problem this season. And I ho estly thing we can take GB this season. The NFC North is ours for the taking!

10. Bookworm616

I agree about the Vikings. They're definitely in a rebuilding year.

As for the Bears, nuh uh, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

11. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

the bears had a pop Warner level run defense last year

12. Bookworm616

Their defense had too many injuries last year.

They made some adjustments and some trades that SHOULD help their defense out and make it better than last year. That's the hope anyway. LOL.

Of course, their performance this past Friday is making me wonder.

13. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

they are definitely not your traditional bears team. i think if cutler may have found his king maker with tressman so if he can develop the same chemistry with alshon jeffrey that mccown had and the defense gets timely stops had you guys have a shot at the playoffs

14. 1449225

JC Tretter and BJ Raji are out for the season. NFL should just hand us the NFC North title and a 1st round playoff bye right now!

Im predicting 14-2 and thats being modest!

15. RaiderLL

Derek Carr named the starter for the Raaaaaiders. Who's stoked? This girl! If he can offer that spark and get some things done on offense, we may just be ok *knocks on wood* :cool:

[​IMG]

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Today kicks off the NFL season

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Hell yeah!!! Let's get it!!!

18. free816

free816 New Member

beginning of the year excitement is nice and all but I recall telling you I will let you know when it's cool getting hyped for Oakland,, not being the Debbie downer but rook qb in division with Denver and San Diego 8-8 would do back flips still calling for 6-10 7-9

19. RaiderLL

Is that pessimism??? I'm immune to that shit! RAIDER NATION baby! I'm ready to have them win the AFC W and then some. Don't rain on my parade free lol :cool:

20. 1449225

Happy NFL Sunday everybody! Been waiting for this since February!

Any Giants fans here (I think TDK and 4NORTH) you taking a loss tomorrow.