NFL 2015-2016 ARE U READY

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. Bookworm616

This happened because of $600. What an absurd reaction. Though if Geno had just paid him, this wouldn't have happened.

But regardless, this LB way overreacted and deserved to be cut from the team.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He (lb) got what he deserves. Jets got what they deserves and maybe geno.

Just simply this u owe a dude....pay him. End of story . Not giving a pass but...geno knows better to screw around like that .

In the grand scope of it all , it was wrong and dude is getting what he (lb) deserves. The jets were stupid for getting in the first place. Geno...well hes kind of the victim.

Geno has serious locker room problems from what im guessing

This is so different from fighting on the field

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

The Jets should give Ikljdflkjlkj Ekmnknkljdfa a raise, he just did their passing game a huge favor.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Lol

Lol

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It is both sad and funny the number of people who agree with you on that. The front office probably wishes that he'd be out for the entire season instead of just a few weeks.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I think dude ended up with the bills. I came in on halfway thru the convo on espn

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Looks like RGIII is out again.

Robert Griffin III was forced from Thursday's preseason game with a right shoulder stinger, and is being evaluated for a concussion.
    Nightmare. Griffin was hurt in the process of committing an unforced fumble on third down inside the Redskins' own 20-yard line. It was the capper to a calamitous night where a Trent Williams-less offensive line was utterly helpless against the Lions' front seven. RGIII took a number of thundering hits in the process of completing just 2-of-5 passes for eight yards. RGIII has a habit of making lines look bad, but tonight wasn't his fault. Now, as has become all too common, the Redskins have to cross their fingers as they await an update on their quarterback's health.

Aug 20 - 8:30 PM

11. Since1980

There isn't a QB in the league that could be successful in Washington. That team is just plain dysfunctional.

12. Bookworm616

Possibly.

Or maybe RGIII is as fragile as a China doll. Lol.

If he can't stay healthy this year, he may want to consider hanging up his cleats.

13. Since1980

He isn't the biggest guy in the world that's for sure, but his offensive line was offensive for all the wrong reasons. He got almost no protection during that game against the Lions. RGIII was running for his life damn near every time the ball got snapped. No QB can survive like that.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah ... true. He is also known to have happy feet. The way they talk hes not very good at doing the check downs (looking at the 1st , 2nd receivers and ect..) or whatever and getting the ball out.

15. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

My Vikings look damn good so far, so that's a good sign.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I like bridgewater

17. Bookworm616

Yep, I totally get that. Before they got Kyle Long, I watched many a game with Jay Cutler running for his life.

Still, he's been their QB for 3 years now? And he's been hurt every year. His rookie year, I thought they did a bad thing by letting him play when he was clearly hurt. That may have contributed to his successive injuries.

I like Bridgewater. I almost kept him in my keeper league over Peyton Manning (have to think about the future, after all). But I feel like I can still grab him during the draft.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I think bridgewater is going to be a star in the league

19. Bookworm616

Agreed. :smt023

20. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

The kid is a baller. I'm pretty excited as a Vikings fan this year.