NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Tonight is the start of the NFL season between Steelers & Patriots

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ouch.
    Boo .Hiss. Philly > Falcons.

Yep, NBC 7.30. Woo hoo! :smt003

3. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

While I ponder what it's like to have a defense that shows up for both halves of games all I have to say is Rise Up!

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Whilst I knew my Bears had no chance of being the Packers on Sunday, I was very impressed with their play.

Compared to last year's debacle of a season, they made the game extremely competitive and they made the Packers actually work for their win.

This season, the Bears will see a lot of losses as they work to rebuild their team, but if they can be watchable this season, that will be quite an accomplishment.

And Sunday, they were absolutely watchable.

Let's see how well they do against the Cardinals this weekend. Haha.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Still feeling sick after the Eagles' left-a-lot-to-be-desired performance last night. :|

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im not overly impressed with the falcons in that they played one 1/2 of football. There are two halves and they didnt play two halves

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

They still won. It was game uno...they'll get better. I thought they looked pretty good.

9. Since1980

If they played the first half of the game like they played the second half they would have put up close to 50 points. On the other hand that kind of pace is hard to keep up throughout the entire course of a game.

I thought that we fixed that problem last season but apparently not. The only reason that the Eagles lost is because time ran out. Their offense was looking pretty unstoppable in that second half.

10. RaiderLL

I think they had a case of "playing just half the game" too lol. That first half was just rough to watch lol.

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I am happy with our win but it's not to say that we played our best. I know they didn't commit with the heart that I've seen them play with before. Poor Peyton was sacked more times than I could count and we only scored one touchdown by way of an interception, however I can say our defense showed up and won the game for us with an awesome game saving interception at the end by Darian Stewart!

12. Since1980

If both teams had played a full game last night it would have been a heart stopper on both sides. The Eagles should have fully unleashed Darren Sproles sooner but I'm glad that they didn't!

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

What was ny giants thinking about in the last minute of the game against dallas

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't know what happened in the first half, but somebody lit a fire under their butts in the second. If only Parkey hadn't missed that field goal.... Grrrr.

15. RaiderLL

Haha there're plenty of pissed fantasy owners I'm sure!

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Giants Jason Pierre-Paul finally reveals the extent of the damage done to his injured right hand as he leaves his training sessions on September 16th and 17th. The 26 year old looked miserable as he continues the road to recovery in order to win his job and his $15M salary back despite missing a portion of his thumb in addition to the right index finger he had amputated after his July 4 fireworks accident.

[​IMG]

Pierre-Paul tweeted he's ready to play.

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

This thread is for those who don't live in the SEC. Peyton Manning is still winning -- exciting! OMG!

:roll:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

His left hand aint in the pic ... is there a ring?

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I just cannot fathom how, in today's day and age with all of the information at our fingertips, that ANYONE would be so stupid as to hold lit fireworks in their hand.

I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that TWO NFL players may have potentially ended their lucrative careers over something so preventable.

So so stupid.

I kept Manning in my fantasy league and after his first week's crappy performance, I debated on benching him. I decided to keep him in my starting lineup and at the beginning of the game he was at -1 and I text my friend and said, "Peyton Manning is finished".

He rebounded though. YAY!!!

Still....I'm keeping my eye on him.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^^^ Bookie .Do they let you drop players in FFL? Or are you bound to them? ^^^^^^

So close.
    50 points? In your dreams, buddy. Your offense were on fire, still. They had the eagles D on for seven mins for one drive in the third.

Could say they lost the game @Cody, but they still had a minute left to come back, and your D came through at the intercept. Exciting game nonetheless.