NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I have no idea but I'm just happy that the score isn't 28-0 right now. It looks like getting throttled on the road a couple of weeks ago lit a fire under their asses. As long as we're at least semi-competitive I'm happy.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I think we all non-Patriot fans are.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For real ^^^^^^

Jones!!!! :p

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

SPOIL ALERT!! SPOIL ALERT!!! :smt118:smt118:smt118

5. Since1980

FALCONS!

RISE UP!!

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

So many upsets this season! Good for the Falcons :)

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My apologies and sympathy for the steeler fans here, but what in the HELL! I thought this was suppose a "dangerous" team, a team nobody wanted to face in the playoffs. What happened?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Since1980

The Eagles Have Fired Chip Kelly

Eagles fire head coach Chip Kelly in midst of losing season

[​IMG]

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/29/9868578/philadelphia-eagles-fire-head-coach-chip-kelly

Man, shit just got real. Looks like it's back to college for Chip!

10. Since1980

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah it looks like he was out of his league in the pro-league.
    Hah, yours was waay more interesting. Mine was lazy

13. Since1980

If he decides to stick around the pros he may as well just go ahead and coach the Titans. He coached Mariota in college and that offense was unfair. It makes me wonder what they could do in that division since it's terrible turrible.

On the other hand, if he does decide to go back to college he can have any job he wants without even asking. Meanwhile, Georgia just hired a new head coach a few weeks ago. If only we had waited just a little bit longer.... :smt099

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well the Titans, he can only improve (hopefully, of course).
    Wondering if USC (l think it was them) will now come knocking.
    I didn't know your Bulldogs were in need of a new coach... and would you really have wanted Chip??

15. Since1980

If he decides to go to USC they'd be back at the top in no time. Plus, recruiting is some of the best in the country. Not only would he be surrounded by a ton of talent in the area, convincing players from across the country to come to L.A. for college is about the easiest sell there is. Out of the 13(!) or so head coaching jobs that were open a few weeks ago, USC was the best one by far.

Georgia just hired a coach, Kirby Smart, a few weeks ago. He was formerly Bama's defensive coordinator which is a great thing but since this will be his first head coaching job no one has any idea what to expect. With Kelly we already know what he can do. He hates boosters but still, he would be a force down here.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I agree in that Kelly can't really fail at USC, and maybe (too) this is what he needs to salvage his ego.
    Well good luck with your new guy... you never know, it might be the best move Georgia has made, and you'll be saying Chip who? :p

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Seahawks...are they flying under the radar? With all the Panther talk...
    Hawks are pounding Arizona...Russell has been playing real good for many weeks now.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Peyton is in...TOUCHDOWN!!

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha...he's playing mad as hell this week, huh. Tom Brady mad :p