NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Hey who are you implying? :p

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....

Comparing to last year with Katie perry performance....this years was shit....dog shit.

I want hammer or get Ohio state (I believe they formed Michael Jackson and he did they moonwalk) marching band and Florida a and m taking turns or together then we got something

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I love Coldplay, but their audio was terrible. Bruno Mars was great. I'm not a fan of Beyoncé.

Yep, I hope to God he retires. It was so stupid of the reporters after the game to ask him, like he's going to announce it like that. I get they have to ask the question, but it's still pretty dumb to try and get an answer out of him.

Hell to the No on Adele. LOL.

And yes, you reminded me, the best part of the Super Bowl was Lady Gaga. She was AMAZING.

As for the game, the Broncos had it in the bag from the get-go. No nail-biting needed.

4. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Von Miller is an animal, wow!

I wish I could see him chase down Manziel.. putting your hands on a woman is so reprehensible and for all of us who have been through it know it is tormenting and takes years to move on from.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah manziel pulled some punk move. If you think you want to lay hands on someone then it's time to get moving

6. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Yep, it is clear now that he has always been a bad guy, everything else was fake. I dont think ray rice every got a tryout so I doubt he will.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He shouldn't. The guy only been in the NFL a hit second

8. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

I hope not. That poor girl should not have to see him on tv

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My beloved Bears aren't re-signing Matt Forte.

Stupid, stupid Bears.

:smt011:smt022:smt090

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I think it was back in December when I read something Cousins had said in regards to his future with the Redskins. I can't remember what it was, but it was clear to me that he was likely looking for a big contract. I think the Redskins have reason to be happy with Cousins, but I didn't think they'd be ready to say... You're our leader for the forseeable future, and here's a hefty contract. If Cousins is the real deal, I wonder if both sides would be open to a one year deal for now or if they franchise tag him.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Rg3 has been released. If you were a gm would you take him?

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/foo...ts-absurd-questions-combine-article-1.2541737
    Ex-NFLer tweets absurd questions he was asked at Combine
    -----------------------excerpt from article........
    The NFL Scouting Combine will be held in Indianapolis this weekend, which means countless hours of analyzing 40 times and Wonderlic scores.

It also means that NFL scouts will be asking players strange, ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with football.

On Tuesday, former NFL defensive end Austen Lane shed some light on the absurdity of some of the questions he was asked during his combine.

Lane tweeted out a few of these questions and attached a GIF to each one summing up his reaction.
    They included:

“When a scout at the combine asked me... "If you could kill someone and not get caught, would you?"
    When a scout at the combine asked me if I thought my mother was attractive.

16. DudeNY12

Maybe as a backup. I still think RG3 would benefit greatly from a nuturing system. KC continues to come to mind for me. I think he'll go up in flames with the Cowboys

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I bet the browns kicking themselves getting johnny m. Instead of bridgewater. JM will be considered the biggest bust

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

They're the Browns. It wouldn't have mattered who they drafted because they would just fuck it up anyway.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

20. DudeNY12

Agreed! Bridgewater has a bright future ahead. Sometimes, I think the Browns are jinxed. All teams have their problems, but they never seem to catch a break.