NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. free816

free816 New Member

Million dollar fine for Robert Kraft is equivalent to me taking the change out of my ash tray ,, Brady will appeal his suspension get it dropped to 2 games, that no.1 pick is really a 2nd round Patriots will be around 24-32 the 4th rounder next year isn't anything , they will go 1-1 in the games he miss and New England will keep marching,,
    Real punishment would have been a year for Brady period
    and tacky ass bill is the real prick in all this not finding guilt with him is laughable trust me his ass knows everything going on with everything about that team down to the equipments manager salary

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Brady refused to show his electronic correspondence... or calls/communications. He was evasive and uncooperative.... Bill told investigators to kick rocks...they not only denied him an Interview the ball guy, they said they weren't even going to tell him the investigator wanted to talk to him. Such arrogance.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

don't joke around....it's the nfl and you know how they do

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

This is hilarious!

Though, given the Patriots' history, if this actually happened, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Yes, I know, and I'm coming around to being happy about his suspension.

What I don't get is why the organization feels the need to cheat. They have an amazing team. It's ridiculous that they resort to these tactics.

I hope that this helps them learn their lesson.

And I completely agree about Bill Belichick. He absolutely knew everything that was going on and should have been suspended as well.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

8. Since1980

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Chessy, I heard about that...smh...

:smt005 I had to steal it and put it on FB. Effing epic!

They must not be as amazing, hence the cheating.

What lesson...they dgaf..ever.

AJ Feeley outted him, too...

Brady cheated with balls in '04
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-cheated-with-balls-in-04-20150513-story.html

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

If the Raiders move back to L.A. I will become a Raiders fan again

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You from LA Kickster? Greatest city eva! :cool:

14. CAkicker

I'm from Carson

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Raider fans.....they love punishmen.

Even a dead duck will have more success than the raiders.....a dead duck can float on water (break 500)

16. CAkicker

17. RaiderLL

18. Since1980

Aside from being a bigger media market (and being used as leverage for every other team in the league that wants to extort the public out of a new stadium) what exactly is the appeal of relocating to L.A.? Is Los Angeles county going to foot the bill for a new facility? They haven't had football since the mid-90s and they seem to be doing just fine without it, from what I can tell.

19. RaiderLL

I *think* the city is willing to put together a new stadium for the potential new team. Might be wrong, read too many different reports lol.

LA is a HUGE market and it's truly money just waiting to be made. Someone is bound to capitalize on that sooner or later. I think the market size and subsequent money to be made is the big selling point, in addition to a nice new stadium!

20. Since1980

The last thing I read was that the Raiders and the Chargers might end up sharing a stadium if they both move to L.A., which makes sense economically. Between the two of them there would be at least 14 home games a season.

On the other hand, San Diego only has the Padres as competition in the sports market. Meanwhile L.A. has the Dodgers, the Angels (of Anaheim which is confusion), the Kings, the Ducks, the Lakers, the Clippers, and in college football there's USC and UCLA. They'd be leaving a city where they're one of two major sports teams for a city where they'd be one of eight. Nine, if the Raiders or Rams come back to L.A.

And from what I've been told, San Diego is pretty much paradise year 'round. I know that I wouldn't want to leave if I was there...but that's just me, I guess:D