NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Aight.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Man, y'all see this Rodney Harrison controversy about him saying Kapernick is NOT black.

That shit has started a NEW deflection where folks are legit having Darkskin vs. Lightskin vs Mulatto debates. Sage Steele from ESPN calling our Harrison really sparked it.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That shit needs to stop.

4. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

You act like that shit is new lol

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Rodney Harrison is a tool.

Fighting over skin tone is coonery.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I thought it was hilarious and I didn't feel bad about it at all. The Vet was the one who brought his disability into it. He thought it would sheild him or give him a pass from having to confront the real issue behind CK's actions. He was mistaken.

It's 2016 and people these days have no chill.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you find BLM "jokes"/mocks funny?
    How about racist's who "joke" and mock?
    Rape jokes?
    Seriously, THAT is what you ask society to chill on? - beating up on a disabled Vet who despite having no legs, respects his flag enough to stand? That's hilarious to you? :confused:

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yes.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm done laughing but thanks brother. Appreciate the input.

10. samson1701

11. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

To be honest though when you throw yourself into the public arena and go at someone then you have to be ready for people to throw the shade right back at you.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fuck that and fuck no...Colin better not fucking leave, lol! He has HEAPS of activist work to do! ..he should be getting cliff notes very soon since he's never around BP's tough lives and has never publicly done a substitive thing towards alleviating oppression.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So making fun of his disability is the response? How mature. Nothing he said was untrue..he says he always stands because he knows first hand the sacrifice behind the flag. And has pride in it, since Colin does not.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well don't stop there, civillian. Share those jokes on your FB so everyone can laugh with you. Freeeee sppeech is so damn incredible, ain't it?

15. samson1701

And that is what makes his gesture that much more powerfu. By his actions, he's showing that you don't have to be poor or down trodden or a career activist to call out injustice.

You just have to care and act.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

And people who are up in arms about it are speaking out and they have every right to do so.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly
    Weird that most don't get that

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh, you're very misinformed on that one, civie.

And I choose to exercise my right of free speech by not posting shit like that on Facebook. Not everyone shares my sense of humor. Why would I?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But what has he done? I'd like you to tell me.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Misinformed? Not by your behavior I'm not.