NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Two wrongs don't make a right bro. I don't agree with how he did what he did but burning a jersey is out of line too

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I truly wish people who are outraged about things like flag burning and not standing for the anthem would show as much passion for how other citizens are being treated. How amazing would that be.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Uh, Colibruh and meowpussy... Where have YOU been beause I've been posting. So don't ask me crybaby stupid questions like 'where Bliss at"? Here l am. l can't help it if l'm on your minds and you wait for me while l sleep, work and live a life. Calm your stalking asses down.:axe: I see your teeth.
    Furthermore, l will take my sweetass time responding to what l want and to whom l want.You will get my attention in between my day. :smt061

5. The Dark King

That bitch is trying to get her 15 minutes
    It's obvious

6. The Dark King

That's right all posts matter!!!

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How do you know they aren't?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha...Clearly you expect me to kiss your asses, while you speak with impunity, because that's how it is on this AWAW BM Forum (anti-white, anti-woman), isn't it?

Ps edit: l was just flipping back and saw your post was also looking for my sweetass..how did l miss that jackal call :yawinkle:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

meowpussy? ok. I didn't say, "where bliss at". I did have a question which TDK answered. It makes a lot more sense now. But, thanks for responding to my beckon call... even if a little late :freehug:

10. The Dark King

Because anyone who actually cares would focus on what he's saying not throw a hissy for over the "respect" of the flag. All we hear from white people is hey guys why can't y'all peacefully protest like MLK. Then one of us does and all we hear is NOT LIKE THAT.
    Just shows no one really cares how we protest they'd just rather we didn't. Basically shut up black people.

11. The Dark King

I was simply showing you your comments are horseshit boo boo

12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

what's funny is the amount of white women on the forum that will co sign that bullshit. I'll say it again, with some of the shit dudes say on here, a white woman would be crazy to talk to a dude with their mindsets.

Now on the women stuff I can't really comment on. Maybe the delivery is bad but not the message.

13. meowkittenmeow

Normally, when black people disagree with white people, on issues pertaining to the plight of black people and the method we use, it is seen as anti-white.

But, that is only certain types of people that look at things that way. I know and have worked with plenty of white people who don't act like that.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fixed.

And l never argued that, @underlined. You're confusing me with someone else. I am calling Colin out on his disrespect for the very flag that affords him the Right to free speech. He's a moron for missing that whole point.
    Now l have argued about the scurrilous disrespectful mocking of a disabled Vet by his fellow veterans and active Military on here. That's fucking disgraceful.

Again for the gazzilionth time, l have no issue with his BLM stance. I SAID, he had sooo many avenues in which to bring attention to it...leave the flag and the people who love it and fought for it and who fight for his Constitutional Right to speak, out of it.
    And by people l mean ANYONE.

You will never convince me to hate this flag or Country...so damn grateful for it. This whole planet would be disastrous without it and while you think it's the worst and you live a daily life of horrible oppression and most everyone is racist and out to get you, as an oppressed woman myself who has travelled to every continent on the planet except Antarctica, l still and do RESPECT the flag and Constitution. That, l will never blur.

15. meowkittenmeow

If you actually type the hashtag in the search on twitter, you will see plenty of white veterans too. So, I guess maybe it isn't a "Black Twitter" thing. Maybe it is more of a veterans on twitter thing.

Congratulations on traveling, I have done quite a bit of traveling as well. Did you pick up any languages along the way?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Spare me. More-like, speak up for yourself and be White on here, you're a racist. Win an argument with a liberal and you're a racist or a "racist con-servative".
    Only you see it as a black issue because only your issues matter. Forget that the man did a huge fingerpoint blame at non-blacks, (but not at himself). Liberals are responsible for Black Oppression as anyone else but it's the liberals who sit with him in denial and cheer his diss of the flag.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bullshit Meow..l have seen plenty of Vets who don't appreciate his method. You can't be serious if you believe a hashtag reflects as evidence that most people agree with his no pride stance.
    In assuming you won't ever stand again, am l correct?

No l didn't, except local words but l do speak two languages fluently. (My mom speaks 5)

18. meowkittenmeow

I hold conservatives and liberals equally accountable. You must have missed my posts on white liberals in a previous thread. That said, veterans, liberal or conservative... their opinions matter. They matter even though the ones you seem to care about (on this subject), are the ones that agree with you.

I happened to be born in America, learned to read at 5, but learned the word nigger, what it meant, and how to spell it when I was 3. Why? Because it is a problem in this country that every black person is forced to deal with. In spite of this, I served in the military for almost 9 years in order to defend the constitution (not the anthem). Why? Because I am a patriot, I can see what is wrong with this country and am willing to fight for change, while simultaneously willing to put my life on the line for it. As a patriot, an American from day 1, and a veteran, I am more than able to realize that protesting is not anti-america, I am more than able to realize that when Trump or Hillary say they want America to be great again, they aren't saying they hate America... they are saying they see a problem and are doing what is in their power to fix it.

Liberal or conservative, he did what he thought was right and I fought, endured injury, and combat to defend his right to do so. I understand that you disagree with all of that, and that is your choice. This is something we disagree on, and as much as I fought for his freedom of speech, I fought for yours as well as my own.

19. meowkittenmeow

I have seen plenty that do, and even those that don't support his right to protest. Had a conversation with some of my group therapy buddies about it. Will probably talk about it about this Friday when I run a session. I am not enlisted anymore, but I am heavily involved in the military and veteran community and probably always will be. Even if some or many don't agree with his approach, many will respect his decision and do not take offense. But, that is just my veteran experience, and if anything changes this Friday, I promise to post about it in the Thread.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We have had a plethora of threads that are anti woman. A woman is knocked out on an elevator and dare speak up for her? well you're just oppressing the BM. You want to talk deflection? "Well, why don't white NFL men get coverage when they beat their wife??" (they do)
    So, the victim (woman) just gets pushed aside (again) so BM can become the victim because the Media singled a BM who punched his woman out cold and dragged her like a rag doll.

Or the epic thread that supported the dead punching of women in the face if she hits him..regardless if a man is stronger and pounds her like MMA in response.

Or the thread that women are not oppressed because no one sits at that throne but Black men.

Or the threads that ALWAYS question the rape victim..she's blamed, or called a whore, liar, gold-digger, etc
    Or the thread where gifs of WW in dog cages and dog chains getting viciously analed through the cage ..and when women here objected, were told to stfu, its just sex. Really?

Or the thread that only old, haggard-looking fat, has-been white women choose black men because no WM wants them. And yes, black men wrote that thread.
    Do you see any thread by us calling out ridiculous motives on why BM are with WW?

These are just on the top of my head..more will come to me.