NFL star QB Robert Griffin III got himself a beautiful blonde girlfriend from Estonia

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SomalianKing, Sep 8, 2016.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good points. I'm guilty of sloppy reasoning on this one. I confess, I was thinking of the wife as a dependent, meal ticket-seeking type and giving the athlete newbie girl the benefit of the doubt because her athlete status made me stereotype her as strong, independent, non-needy.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

*Tiki

Very good point, it could turn out that way. I just believe in traditional relationships and break-ups (If that makes any sense) I believe if your not happy in the relationship then leave and move on before you go getting with another person. I have done it before, that part wasn't hard.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Be married and decline a date because you think all athletes are players, not because you are married brehettes.

These ho's are for everybody
    [YOUTUBE]269S4WgPWOw[/YOUTUBE]

What kind of wife even entertains another man's advances?

4. 4north1side2

Stop with the chatty Patty mess, you don't have the slightest clue what was going on in another man's household. His ex wife could of been a highly obsessive, jealous, non supportive, nagging ass ambitionless bitch.

He's happy, leave him be.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Uh, nope, King Ho..l declined because l was married. Something that's not even in your universe. Your po' wife.
    I noted to him that most athletes are players..our conversation entailed more than just hi n bye, something alien to you, l know.
    Thanks for the stalk.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, we knew what was going on in yours though...:smt078:smt078
    North is his own Chatty Patty Mess.:smt036

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Reality kicks in in your 30's, haha. Love is for the young'uns.

8. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She's pretty.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

True, I don't know exactly what went on. But I do happen to believe that some things are objectively wrong and tend to bring about consequences.

Truth told, I know a lot of this from my own screw ups LOL.

11. 4north1side2

Respect.

Robert seemed like he had good intentions with his ex, well Atleast to appeared to publicly with a family image. As much as I like clowning him being a "cornball" he seems genuinely happy with his new boo.

I'm kinda astonished how people(Joe theisman and Darrel green in particular) react to another person's happiness expecting them as in Roberts case to conceal his joy for their sake.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get it. And I won't begrudge anyone their joy, even if I don't love how they achieved it. I definitely believe in moving on after mistakes. But I also believe that mistakes often bring consequences. Jesus help us all!

13. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Idk bout this one i mean a 22 year old, Athlete from another country lol Did she just won the lottery to American citizenship as well ? so many questions the man's a QB i lost some respect for him when i heard the story not gonna lie, this girl is a catch but it's gonna be difficult finding honest, true ones when ur pretty much established as a QB. and they meet on instagram but idk who am i to say sum, they look good tho. RGIII is my boy

14. 4north1side2

Robert is pretty much done mint he NFL with his broken ass body.

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Even with him on the rival Redskins... I think he had the potential to reach greatness, but he had to realize that he can't be that QB who can also act like a RB. His body simply can't handle it. Even with the Browns... I was hoping this would be a new start of good things for him. I also suspect that he's done which would be awful for such a young guy.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's gonna be messed up if this hit to his public persona keeps him from cashing in after his playing days are done. Because it looks like they're about done.

17. darkcurry

Believe it or not knowing how bad of shape the Browns are in at the QB position if he is able to comeback after 6 or 8 weeks, he could easily get this starting Job back, and give them something to look forward to, to end the year on. In that eagles game he was making some plays in the passing game, his receivers wasn't helping him out with dropped balls. By the time he gets back he will also have Josh Gordon presumably.

[YOUTUBE]8eHmy4Uss_U[/YOUTUBE]

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Here's hoping!

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. darkcurry