Nick Vujicic-A Blessed Man Who Is Also A Blessing To Others

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I came across Nick Vujicic's videos the other day, & I'm very thankful I did.

His attitude, love for others & his strong faith in God are amazing & so encouraging to me. He reminds me that no matter what life throws at me, it doesn't have to keep me down just because it knocks me over.

I read a quote of his saying, “I stand before you today as a miracle of God.”, & IMO he truly is. It's also my opinion that we are all miracles of God in one respect or another, & it's something we should appreciate about each other.

The reason I chose this section to put this thread is because Nick is a Christian & a great deal of his motivation & values stem from that. As a believer myself I find his faith to be inspiring & it motivates me to have a better attitude & to love more. Whether someone is a believer or not doesn't matter when it comes to the wonderful inspiration & positive influence this man is for everyone.

Please respect the thread & refrain from any arguing or negativity due to differing opinions or beliefs. This is not the place for that.

[HDYT]KxjiEi2Eywk[/HDYT]

[HDYT]1bPSevAmdA8[/HDYT]

[HDYT]Oa37ExTNBaM[/HDYT]

[HDYT]MlZPslnyHpI[/HDYT]

[HDYT]B_-Ws_dhS44[/HDYT]

[HDYT]WYB3QSLarLg[/HDYT]

2. Tamstrong

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wow. Just...wow. You are so right, Tam. This man is a true miracle and such a blessing. Did you see the looks on the faces of those kids? Priceless. God uses the most unlikely people to accomplish his greatest works. (Think lowly carpenter/Savior of the world.) His message is so profound precisely because of who he is. What an inspiration! I've only made it through one clip so far and I am thinking to myself "I have no problems." Nothing I face in my life can compare to the obstacles he faces every day. It would be easy to feel sorry for him but he doesn't feel sorry for himself. He loves who he is and he loves the One who created him. And he gives hope to others that they are lovable. I can't wait to watch the rest of the clips.

Thank you, Tam, for sharing these. :smt038:smt038

4. Tamstrong

Amen!

You're welcome, Ches. I'm glad I found them because they're definitely worth sharing. :D

5. Tamstrong

[HDYT]Tl58qufXfYk[/HDYT]

[HDYT]jZoFpgPT_cM[/HDYT]

[HDYT]PmlhWm4POoQ[/HDYT]

6. Tamstrong

[HDYT]ukDzC4z1CbE[/HDYT]

[HDYT]I_x695Hjdyc[/HDYT]

[HDYT]AnewxM7l81g[/HDYT]

[HDYT]UR-CAl5g5VU[/HDYT]

7. Tamstrong

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

For anyone who's interested, check out his YouTube Page. I've watched a lot of his videos and I have to say, it's very great to see someone who has overcome so much and managed to stay positive and not look at his missing limbs as a disadvantage. Rather, make it advantageous to those who need to remind themselves that there are people who are far worse, but hope never fades as long as you have the reason to live and remain strong.

Plus, you're free to donate to the page.

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I have nothing, but deep admiration for this guy!

[​IMG]

10. Tamstrong

Great contributions to the thread, MS! Thank you! :smt023

11. Tamstrong

12. Tamstrong

13. Tamstrong

Nick holding his new son

[​IMG]

14. Tamstrong

15. Tamstrong

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Nick Vujicic is amazing. I caught him speaking with John Maxwell and was blown away by his example and message.

18. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

19. Tamstrong

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Wow, he's incredible!