Nicole Arbour shares her experience with her ex

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Rollx007, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

upload_2021-1-11_8-9-46.png

"For the culture" is destroying relationships, this mindset needs to end.
    This may explain her youtube rant on race

2. Rollx007

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I have no idea who this is...

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

In the current climate I wonder if it's more about safety more than anything. Unless you have the means to withdraw from the greater population I get why some people might shy away from it.
    I know it's obviously not everyone but nothing twists the knife worst than when you go through certain things and you have a partner who can't recognize how messed up it is or even worst still clings to family and friends who participate in your oppression

5. Skaddix

Its a complicated issue...also what job the guy is in could factor in.

6. Rollx007

If he had a White-collar job? is that more complicated?

7. Rollx007

In this current climate i would assume it's more necassary than any other time.

I'm convinced The 'community' or 'culture' doesn't need every member actively participating in 'preserving' the culture. Or am I missing something?

If its a race thing, Black people aren't dying out, there are over 1 billion of us in another continent, we're good.

8. The Dark King

No bug again safety wise I get it. No matter how great the girl is you can never account for a racist parent or sibling or cousin who will make life unbearable. What I've noticed over the years white people don't usually give up problematic family members. There's always excuses for grandma's racism she's from a different time or uncle Bob is a cop he's seen some bad stuff.
    Life is far too short to allow that toxic bs into your personal life.
    So I understand the sentiment. I'm also for people who choose to fight against the odds I just won't admonish people looking for peace and safety in their personal lives.

9. Skaddix

I mean it depends on the politics of the jobs. Certain jobs I could see that as being viewed as not favorable. I don't think White Collar per se would be the issue.

10. Skaddix

I also don't per se have issues with parents being worried about it especially given historical stuff. Things have got better overall even if the recent capitol assault creates some doubt. Like there is a difference between saying dont marry her cause she is white (and that is the only reason) vs the stuff you noted about racist family members or even other people depending on where u live. I mean if you live in a big city that is not close to their family (assuming their family has problem actors) you probably pretty fine especially if you have more money. If not there are some considerations to take into account.

11. The Dark King

Even if you live in a big city you never under estimate the attachment people have to their families and the things they are blind to because of it. It's only with time and experience can you recognize possible problematic situations before they start. And saying do it for the culture is the same as buy black to me. While I personally get what I need from the best available vendor I understand the sentiment even if it's worded badly.

12. Skaddix

Fair point it hasn't been an issue for me personally but I would say that probably has more to do with the circles I am in.

13. Rollx007

Can you give me more context please, I wouldn't know what type of job would make dating IR a problem.
    For example, If a Black doctor married a white woman vs a Black truck driver?

14. Rollx007

I agree to an extent, in my culture, we're not just marrying the partner, but we're also marrying into the family. If the family hates the pairing for any reason, not just race, then it won't work out until those parents accept their decision, people can eventually change their world-view. But race is definitely a major one.

It's just a problem when families can be this obtuse on race at a time like this. If i consider marrying out, I'd make sure my family is fully prepared for my preference in spouse. That's why im completely against the colour-blind ideology, families need to know first and foremost what your type is as a BM or WW, so they'll have to accept it in the long-run.
    Never a "guess who's coming home" moment, no guessing required if they already know.

15. Skaddix

I would say if you have a Church Related or Political Job its probably not going to be the best move unless its a Mega Church. Additionally, any job that puts an emphasis on lets say Black Owned could be tricky. But there is not easy hard or fast rule where u can just go down a list of professions.

16. Rollx007

Aight i get it now, I'm not American, so this context is alien to me. Being from Europe has a different spin to it, over here in the UK, black politicians are more likely to marry out on both sides of politics.

17. Skaddix

Well I mean look at Kamala she is married to a White Guy but yeah if you are a Black Dude I would say marrying a White Women is not liable to help your political career.

As for the UK yeah that checks out from what I know but the difference in the UK is more they didn't segregate the peasants so to speak they dump you all on the same council estates with far less division as compared to the USA.

18. Rollx007

Below are pics of some of the black MPs (Members of Parliament) in the UK and their wives. I think about 80% are married to white partners, i might have to create a separate thread for this, because i was shocked to search and see a pattern loool

upload_2021-1-11_23-40-23.png

upload_2021-1-11_23-41-7.png

upload_2021-1-11_23-42-44.png

19. Rollx007

Yeap far less division, there was a time when the working-class had huge friction with the new black migrant population, but with time, they've grown to accept the new influx, we're still only 3% of the population nationwide. But White and Black Brits treat this IR topic very differently to the American experience (as discussed on here in the past)

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Can you post the video of her rant?