Nicole Arbour shares her experience with her ex

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Rollx007, Jan 11, 2021.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She's a popular Comedian/YouTuber. She's a disaffected Liberal turned Trump supporter so she only gets interviews with mainstream right-wing media outlets like BlazeTV, The Rubin Report, PragerU, The First, & etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Man my pops would have 10 seconds to get the hell out of my face with that bullshit lol. But knowing him he would have high fived me if I brought something that fine home.

I get the idea but I guess it works if your super close to family like they have a big influence in your decision making.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

All trash lol
    She's like a lot of right wing personalities they realize there's way more money in right wing politics especially if you bash the left. It's all a grift

4. The Dark King

I bet dude was military right wing girls love a military dude regardless of race. Only rank matters

5. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

This is so true. I’m an army veteran and during my service, the volume and interest, was borderline comedic. And everybody joked about it. Military service for black men was an aphrodisiac in the late-90s. I never left a bar alone.

6. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

That would depend on the workplace. Not complicated if he is a federal employee but complicated in private companies populated mostly by white males.

7. ColiBreh1

The Left has WAY MORE wealthy donors than The Right, it's not even close or comparable. I think what you meant it's easier to get attention & notoriety on The Right because there's not as much competition from other grifters as on The Left.

8. Othello1967

Do not mistake tolerance for acceptance. Tolerance usually occurs when the population of a particular race is not high enough to challenge the status quo. What percentage of the UK population is black? Are they united or divided according to the country of origin of their ancestors? When comparing IR in the UK and IR in America remember that. Also take into account that America from its inception was racially diverse though whites were in denial of that fact therefore it`s much easier for blacks and other non whites to demand acceptance. European countries to include the UK were historically white.

9. The Dark King

That's actually not true its pretty even in terms of donors
    https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/biggest-donors

It has more to do with viewing habits. Far right politics draws in more radicalized violent people seeking validation of their world views. It doesn't happen in the mainstream outside of Fox.
    It gives more room for online personalities like Alex Jones who straight up lie for money. The Left ain't holy we all know that but if you can't see the grift the Right is running you aren't paying attention. They literally called an election that they know is legitimate stolen. They caused an insurrection. Please point me to the left version of citizens storming a federal building. Please show me where the left is making nooses and chanting to murder elected officials while right wing pundits try to lie and tell us that it was antifa. Please be honest bruh

10. Othello1967

Because at those women at the bar realized that the enlisted soldier was a walking ATM. They saw the houses some of them owned versus the houses their civilian counterparts with high school education didn`t own.

11. Othello1967

Why would anyone believe that the left had more big donors than the right? Hopefully, the link put that lie to rest. If the left stormed the Capitol the way the Right just did they would all be dead.

12. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Its been one since at least WWI lol. Those European Womean loved those Black GIs in WWI and WII lol.

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Also you got really be careful what u define by Left. The standard Liberal is not a Leftist. The Liberal has plenty of cash. An actual Leftist like Bernie Sanders yeah no.

14. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Yep, this one

15. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a disagreement to my comment, because I don't see the contradiction with what I said.

16. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1348359740615581699
    [​IMG]

If we could post social media posts on this forum, instead of me have to make screenshots, I could post more example of left-wing violence/riots/chaos.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  17. The Dark King

She's a cunt but she's accurate af on some points can't deny that

18. The Dark King

I ta
    I take my cues from sources like the FBI that have stated left wing groups like antifa are not a thing. It's negligent to promote the lie that they are an issue when it's exclusively right wing terrorist murdering people

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Any time a news report or tweet says "ANTIFA member" you can generally dismiss it because either the reporter is lazy or purposefully misleading people into believing that there is an organization named ANTIFA. Calling ANTIFA an organization is like calling feminism or capitalism organizations. Just like those two things ANTIFA is a concept or an ideology, not a group.

20. The Dark King

Like no one can ever name members or headquarters or anything they just show me people dressed in black who can be anyone