Nicole Arbour shares her experience with her ex

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Rollx007, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

ANTIFA is more an ideology, its not a formal organization. Honestly the whole point is it not to be a formal organization.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just watched it. The video clip is cringey, but she was on-point with most of everything she said. I follow her on Twitter but this was the 1st time I've ever watched any of her videos. She didn't come off as "racist" as some folks have claimed she was.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't either but then I looked her up and she is that "comedian" that made that 'This Is America' parody.

She also went on a rant on how America isn't racist and has some said some suspect things ABOUT black men in America

https://twitter.com/nicolearbour/status/1259869968809824256?lang=en

https://twitter.com/nicolearbour/status/1002650730577051649?lang=en

She is what I would call a high risk for a black man to date. lol. #DAYOR

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

has anyone ever saw a white female elected official w a black hubby or SO?

5. darkcurry

I remember I raised this same question a few years ago right around the time Obama was elected to some friends.

I haven't heard or found anything yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Never gonna happen it's everyone's absolute worst fear

7. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Now why would you assume I have no political ambitions..? :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'll definitely vote for you homie

9. ColiBreh1

You're literally gonna have to look up local, state, & U.S. district elected officials around the country to find a definitive answer on this.

The reverse is a thing though. The black Dem U.S. congressman for my district (TX-32), Colin Allred, has a white wife. The black GOP U.S. Congressman for UT-04, Burgess Owens, has white wife. The black GOP U.S. Congressman for FL-19, Byron Donalds, has a white/latina wife. Those are the only ones I know off the top of my head.

10. darkcurry

Yeah that's the other thing. I suspect that they have people telling them you have to have a certain love life and family image. It's like others have pointed out before with Obama. He would've have never become president if he had married that white woman he was with before Michelle.

11. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Yep she started saying problematic things about race after the fact

12. Rollx007

They're probably out there. I try and find them lol

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This seems like something a Black Mom would say, not a Black Dad. If anything, the Black Dad would be chuckling. Like if you took your white SO to church and the old deacons be giving you lowkey high fives lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

15. RicardoCooper

ANTIFA is an equal and opposite racist construct to justify white violence. A teenage murderer like Rittenhouse isn't straight killing people, it's justifiable "self-defense" against imaginary "ANTIFA."

16. ColiBreh1

LOL at TDK being so wrong. There are currently 2 white Trump-endorsed GOP women with black husbands running for federal office in the 2022 midterms:

1 of them is Madison Gesiotto Gilbert. She's currently the favorite to win the GOP primary to be U.S. Congresswoman of OH-13. I already posted about her, her social media info, & pics in the "Hot Conservative Women" thread last year, so here's a direct link to that post: https://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/...vative-white-women.13942/page-41#post-1147735

The other is Kelly Tshibaka. She's running for the U.S. Senate seat in Alaska against GOP incumbent Lisa Murkowski. Most Conservatives/Republicans in Alaska (& nationally) have hated Murkowski for over a decade because she votes like a moderate despite the fact that Alaska is a solid red state. Because of that, the Alaska GOP has also endorsed & is backing Tshibaka over their own incumbent Murkowski. I think it's 50/50 who wins that Alaska senate between Tshibaka & Murkoswki. Some polls have Tshibaka ahead, others have Murkoswki ahead.

Here's Kelly Tshibaka's info & pics:

https://twitter.com/KellyForAlaska
    https://www.instagram.com/kellyforalaska
    https://www.kellyforak.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

There was a female politician In Minnesota I believe who fit that scenario, She may have been a mayor or a state senator.

This was a few years back. For a moment she was in the spotlight because of something happening in her state (probably some police violence) and I read somewhere (probably twitter) that her husband was black. She was a Democrat.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    • List
  18. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Stop with the Dark Arts of Necromancy @ColiBreh1 I don't want to be quoted on comment this old.

19. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

You sure Madison isn't white? Her name seems Italian to me, and from a little searching something said her family is Hungarian and Italian.

• List
  20. Rollx007

NICE ! It's great to see conservative women with black partners.
    "Tshibaka" Is a Congolese name, very FITTING for a White Republican candidate LMAO.
    Progress,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List