Nigeria is not what you think !!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Akinlomolatile, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Akinlomolatile

Akinlomolatile New Member

I am proudly Nigerian and you guys get the wrong picture about my country and my people and I figure out that is why many of us from Nigeria who cherish whites guys and white ladies get turn down . ok secondly, a lot say Nigerians online are scammers, which is false, I am a Nigerian and i am no scammer and so are many of us. there are lots of white guy all over the internet who are nothing but total fraud. so please learn to study the book and not gorge it by its cover. please let's just good with each other and i'm not saying you should become a fool for nobody

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I have a couple of very good friends who are Yoruba and a couple of Igbo acquaintances as well. I don't think of all Nigerians as scammers at all, but (whether done by Nigerians or not), the Nigerian prince scam to get banking account information is a well-known one with which many are familiar. I think people just generalize from the trope because it's such an obviously phony and silly ruse.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hey there, firstly welcome to the forum. Secondly, when you say 'you guys' it's categorising us all as one in the same, with the same belief system.

Yes, most definitely (and sadly), historically because of the light shed on the heartbreaker/scammer Nigerians, 'some' would definitely categorised you in the same description.

You also have some of the most talented music artists on the planet who America and the rest of the world have openly embraced the afro beats from Nigerians. So absolutely, you should be proud to be Nigerian. I also know plenty of white women who love Nigerians. One of my closest mates is Nigerian, she's like a Sister to me.

Please don't think that everyone has identical views on your country and it's people. Africa is an incredibly beautiful continent and definitely on my bucketlist to see, actually Nigeria in particular.

Be proud of the good, beautiful things your country and its people possess and don't focus on the misguided people who see all Nigerians as scammers.

Australians are all viewed as foul mouthed, alcoholic, laid back wankers, and while this is true for 98% of the country, there's still the 2% that don't fit this criteria.

4. vanille

vanille Active Member

5. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I think we place all Nigerians in the same box.
    They certainly have a scammer name.
    But negative stereotypes apply to almost every African country.
    It is a pity that white women can so often be influenced by these stereotypes and it give a guy a chance

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
  6. beccaomecca

There she is lol we thought you'd run off into the sunset with your new African man.

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

In the first place, where on this forum did we say „all Nigerians are scammers“?
    Married to one and been to your country.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No one on the site said such a stereotype. Your country is oil rich and culture rich via movies, music, dance etc. Also, the WW who live in your country are in the mansions of officials and the elite.

9. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

The only things I know about Nigeria is from 90 Day Fiance, so I just assume I don't actually know anything about Nigeria.

10. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Racism has been a pervasive for very long time and white men often at the forefront of perpetuating systemic discrimination against black men. While the impact of racism on men of color is sometimes acknowledged, the role of white women in upholding and perpetuating racist attitudes is often overlooked. White women, who are often seen as victims of patriarchal oppression, are also complicit in maintaining a racist society. This is due in part to the brainwashing that occurs within a racist white society.

From a young age, white women are taught to conform to societal norms and ideals that prioritize whiteness. They are bombarded with images and messages that depict white people as superior and black men and black people as inferior. This creates a sense of entitlement and superiority among white women, leading them to believe that their race makes them inherently better than others. As a result, they may consciously or unconsciously perpetuate racist ideas and behaviors.

White women are also taught to fear black men and to view them as a threat. This fear is instilled through media portrayals of black men as criminals and dangerous individuals. This fear is further reinforced by the constant messages of white supremacy, which paint people of color as a threat to white society. This fear leads white women to distance themselves from brothers and to view them as 'other' and not worth dating etc..

11. beccaomecca

I guess that's what differentiates our countries, we're taught nothing of the sort. In fact segregation between black and white isn't even spoken of. Of course when we dig back through the history books of our wonderful indigenous people, we learn of the horrors that went on and the mistreated of our indigenous folk at the hands of the British. Australia is enormously multicultural, in fact whites are seemingly becoming the minority no joke. Racism exists here of course but it's certainly not prevalent. Only small minded wackos see colour of skin as a difference, but for most of us here it means nothing. We're getting better by the year. Including not going crazy for Australia Day anymore but celebrating our Indigenous people.

12. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Australia is black man's paradise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I can’t really relate to what he said either (speaking as a European).

14. beccaomecca

Australian paradise would be seeing majority black, goddddddd that would be straight heaven lol.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt if Brothers from America, UK,and Canada moved there.

16. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

If that is true, that "WW in Nigeria are in mansions of officials and the elite", then it does give a very false picture of WW/BM relations.
    It fits into the stereotype that we are seen as trophy's for rich men.
    Very different from your normal WW/BM relationship in Europe
    But I do not really know anything of Nigeria

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]