Nina Senicar & Jay Ellis

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Nov 7, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And she swung the gavel at the stock exchange?

3. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Absolutely

5. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Vanity Fair Italia - 2017

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

But-but wait. I thought black guys only got the fat white chicks that white guys don't want!
    :D

7. SilverSmith

We're shooting down that stereotype daily. [​IMG]

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

The author of that lie are racist WM and the BW that love them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He is a gorgeous man, indeed.

14. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Jay was on Ebro in the morning last week discussing his show around the 23:30 mark of the interview, they start talking about relationships so Rosenberg cracks a joke about what if he says he only dates white women, apparently none of them know he has been in a long term relationship with a white women. He kind gives an awkward smile and tenses up a bit at the joke while the other in the room are cracking up.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well like we've said before our stock is much higher outside of the US.
    I'm surprised his insecure fan base haven't gone at him the way they went at Omari Hardwick and dude from Luke Cage. They come out in full force once the black men they lust for aren't with black women.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is he still with Nina!? He didn't even acknowledge her. I think they scared this man, wow. Damn shame if he is still with her, because when they find out he is with a white woman like some black women in the comment section has put it out there they wouldn't be okay with him dating a white woman, he is going to be in a tough spot. If they are still together this lovely couple could be on the mend to save his career.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Maybe he hasn't got heat yet because he isn't the lead character. I've only ever seen part or most of the series premiere of "Insecure", so I don't know how big a character he is on the show. Do y'all watch the show?

@andreboba @Shulz021

18. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Oh shit ain't that homey from the show Insecure? Aww shit black women ain't gonna like this hahaha.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I watch it, he's one of leads. The story centers around him and Issa Rae's character

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah the #LawrenceHive trends A LOT on social media. But is he still with Nina, I heard he wiped pictures of her from his instagram. The last pic she posted was on July, 6.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNrnuIgoZ1/?hl=en&taken-by=ninasenicar

And people have noticed. Peep the comment at the end of that IG post:

"amazing that black men like @jayrellis gain success from the support of black women and turn around and date white women. He doesn't post pictures like this on his social media but we find them on here. The same support and respect he showed her on the breakfast club her should show always and not hiding her in the closet when black women are around.

smh.