NO EXCUSES!!!!

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by The Dark King, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

How much are average tuition fees over there? here its upto £9,000 a year thats about 14,000 dollars.
    I have 2 nieces at Uni one was lucky to get in on what you would call a scholarship to Kings college no 19 rank, the other at Brighton Uni no 73 rank is paying the £9,000 I think thats high TBH.
    Just curious to know the going rate.
    Also here if you don't get ur degree from a uni in the top 100 you may as well wipe your arse with it.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

About the same here

3. The Dark King

Fuck your limitations

[YOUTUBE]SuPLxQD4akQ[/YOUTUBE]

4. Athena

Athena New Member

Hey, if I can run a half marathon less than 2 weeks ago (13.1 miles) while studying for one Canadian and two American board exams and getting pneumonia while training, and while being in school full time at the same time, then anyone can find time to exercise :)

5. The Dark King

Someone needed to brag today huh lol. Congrats

6. Athena

Athena New Member

Lol, I did. Feeling pretty happy with it all right now. Sorry if I came across as an egomaniac, because trust me, I'm not :)

7. The Dark King

In your profession I thought a big ego was necessary lol. Youre an inspiration kid. No excuses right

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Snooki Shares Grueling Workout Photo
    By Taryn Ryder | omg! – 4 hours ago

[​IMG] [​IMG]

.[​IMG]

Motherhood looks really good on Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.

The "Jersey Shore" star showed off her taut and toned body on Twitter, posting a series of photos that show her doing some grueling workouts with her trainer.

In one picture, you see the four-foot-eight reality star lifting a tire that is bigger than she is, while showing off her defined arm muscles. Snooki also posted a selfie shot that flaunts her tiny, fit waist.

It's been 10 months since Snooki gave birth to her son, Lorenzo Dominic LaValle.

More of Snooki's workout routine (Twitter)In late May, the 25-year-old told Life & Style she weighed a "healthy" 96 pounds: "Everyone’s like ‘Oh, she’s 96 pounds, she’s crazy!’ I’m the size of a fifth grader. I’m 4 foot 8 inches tall, so it’s normal to weigh 96 pounds.”

So what's the secret to her success? “I have a trainer," Snooki explained. "He trains me five days a week and then I do cardio on the weekends. He sends me meals, so it’s basically chickens, vegetables, and salads.”

The reality star also revealed she has cut out alcohol. “I go to the gym every day, and I have these huge muscles," she continued. "I mean, I’m fit now. I lost almost 50 pounds, so it’s definitely changed my life.”

We can tell!

[​IMG]
    -----------
    :smt023

9. The Dark King

Mad respect. I have nothing but praise for this chick

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, she really womaned up and turned her life around. For herself and her child. If Snookie can do it, hell we got NO EXCUSES!!!! :)

11. The Dark King

Real talk

12. The Dark King

Don't tell me it can't be done

[​IMG]

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

14. The Dark King

15. The Dark King

NO DAMN EXCUSES

Too tired, feeling too old?
    Check this out

[YOUTUBE]uKJaZDGVNWA[/YOUTUBE]

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Can somebody post the pick of sir Patrick Stewart do a one hand push up?
    He is like 75! Much props.

17. The Dark King

No more damn excuses

[​IMG]

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you TDK! I knew i could count on you. Agree, no more damn excuses!

19. The Dark King

What's stopping you from being your best you

[YOUTUBE]2vj-ZmYTGAw[/YOUTUBE]

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Love this. For whatever reason, it took me far too long to realize that it was fear that was holding me back from doing what I really wanted in life. That fear of failure is a difficult thing to tackle for some of us. This quote is one that I live by and this tattoo has a way of always catching my eye just when I need that little push.

[​IMG]

I saw an incredibly uplifting video about the strength in eliminating excuses from your life. I'll see if I can find it.