NO EXCUSES!!!!

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by The Dark King, Nov 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

With no calories? Weird

2. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Juices, vitamins/minerals in tablet form. No protein.
    The maximum recommended period for this is about 40 days.

3. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Sorry. Liquid fast I meant.. Not nothing.

(Maybe it is having an effect)..

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

No protein? Holy ish! And you're still standing? No hunger pangs? Do the juices and minerals give you enough calories?

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Liquid fast is very popular! Are you using the nutrabullet? So you are not using any protein powder at all?

6. The Dark King

Ok that makes sense. Thought you were just living on water

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

No nuts or seeds? What are you using as a base for your liquid? Almond milk? Coconut milk?

8. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

The protein is potentially an issue if you keep this up for too long.
    I train almost every day to keep my metabolism up plus officially I don't think that you should take any additional tablets but I do.
    And if I am really bored I cheat by sucking on a (sugar-free) mint or two.

I will most probably stop at 40 days - i.e. next week Thursday will be my last.
    Day three and about day 6 were really tough. Your body undergoes an initial shock as part of getting used to the new regime but once you get over that it is more or less plain sailing.

The biggest downer is that to keep away from temptation you have to live your life like a hermit. Bars, cafes, restaurants and the like are best avoided.

9. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Nope. None at all.
    I'm starting to get worried now.. :D.
    I'm gonna start looking soon for healthy (but more flexible) restricted diet options for when I stop doing this.
    I live in Germany and the food is generally of high quality but is also unfortunately pretty unhealthy.
    I might post some pictures of my weight/fitness fluctuations while I have been living here at some later point.
    All in all I have lost more than 100lbs from peak and am also a lot fitter.
    I am around 6'5" though so I basically went from a line-backer to more of a basketball player physique.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Kudos for that incredible discipline. I may try to cut back to one meal a day for a few days, lol.

11. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Maple Syrup.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Interesting choice! I am guessing in its purest form?

13. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Yes. Grade C in Europe.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I will be curious to hear how your body reacts when you introduce protein and solid food again. Your stomach/intestines are going to rumble for a few days getting used to solid food again...do you plan to stay off carbs all together?

15. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I don't think so but I havent made a final decision yet.

16. The Dark King

I'm amazed you can function normally. You lost 100 lbs in 30 days? What was your starting weight?

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Shouldn't Wednesday be your last?

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Pls clarify. How much weight have you lost in only 30 days by doing this fast? I'm interested to know how a woman would react... Especially considering her daily activities such as functioning in two very demanding jobs as well as taking care of her children and maintaining a household.

19. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

No.. I lost > 100lbs in total.
    EDIT: I was talking about my entire time in Germany. I have been here for far more than 30 days.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

OK I'm out. Lol