Noah Steenbruggen and her husband Vincent Vianen

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Jan 6, 2018.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

She is a fashion model from the Netherlands and he is a director, choreographer, teacher, and coach. Apparently it was a love at first sight kinda of thing with these two according to some of the posts on their instagram pages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You know its real love when you dress alike as a couple
    [​IMG]

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Fine couple! I love her nude make-up style.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Handsome couple.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a woman who had that look years ago. Really natural. She was a beautiful woman who was a really cool friend.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My goodness these foreign IR couples be GORGEOUS!! Yes, there are some beautiful American IR couples, but wow it seems like every foreign IR couple we post look like something out of a modeling ad.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

....but....but....we get the WW nobody wants doe.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I have seen a woman on twitter I think a week ago cause an uproar when she fell in LOVE with the news that Kansas City Chiefs' Tight End Travis Kelce was dating a black woman stating that bw/wm IR couples look better because black men will date any ww.

8. Madeleine

Well, she is a fashion model...so she has to be gorgeous. I see really good looking IR couples and also average/normal looking ones around me.

9. Madeleine

Euro girl make-up!
    Ok, maybe not all of Europe but in Western/Central Europe (Not UK) the nude look reigns. In Scandinavia, too, I think. Bare face, minimal make-up and partial make up is the way to go, except for occasions. So she looks like a typical Dutch girl and apparently the modelling business isn’t changing her mind about it. American women say the makeup level is low here. Don’t know if that’s good or bad, I think it just depends what you are used to.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have discovered that it depends on the woman. Some women I knew had something about them when it came to makeup. One woman who was a brunette wore lipstick that complimented her lips, long hair and tan skin. She looked cute as well as exotic.

I have never seen a woman who wore heavy amounts of makeup unless it was to cover blemishes, or injuries.

I have met a few women who simply looked beautiful in the morning; that freshly awakened look. Soft, bright and aware.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It takes more products and time to create that no makeup look than doing a heavy smokey eye.

Everybody with a functioning mind knows that is simply not true.

12. flaminghetero

That's the same thing a Klansman would say.

13. Reverie

Who would know BW and Klansmen have coinciding interests?
    Just underlines white women and black men are the most forbidden connection. The raw attraction, the energy when we have sex. I don't think there is anything like it on earth.

14. flaminghetero

It doesn't surprise me.

You should here the things BW say about us.

"The only good nigger is a dead one with life insurance"
    "Better a WM's whore than a nigger's wife".
    "A nigger ain't sh*t"

We're the only men on Earth they are angry with.

BM with WW represent a threat to white supremacy.
    That is a threat to WM and BW ...both of whom want to control and dominate BM.

A Black female police officer in California,was arrested for having 40 sexual encounters with an inmate.....a neo nazi...locked up for attempted murder of a BM.

The rogue cop NYPD that broke a plunger in a Black man's ass was married to a BW.

15. Reverie

A lot of sickness in this world.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Black men with attractive women other than black women is a threat and a challenge to white supremacy. Like the late great Richard Pryor says, "Nobody wants to see the black man be happy."

I say to hell with that shit.

17. flaminghetero

Amen to all you said.