Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Feodora

Feodora Member

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

So......You're not gonna even bother to mention who's in this pic? I know who they are, but other folks might not.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  3. Feodora

Feodora Member

????? ?????? ( ???-????????, ??????????, ??? 25.08.1987 ??????? ) 20.jpg ????? ?????? ( ???-????????, ??????????, ??? 25.08.1987 ??????? ) 21.jpg

4. Feodora

Feodora Member

It was intentionally done, that would increase the interest in the photo ... "puzzle"

5. ColiBreh1

I don't think it works that way. If I don't even know or recognize who's in the pic, I don't care. Especially if the poster doesn't even bother to label who's in the pic.

6. Feodora

Feodora Member

7. Feodora

Feodora Member

Bebe Rexha & Wiz Khalifa

8. Feodora

Feodora Member

?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 1.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 2.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 3.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 4.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 6.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 7.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 8.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 9.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 10.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 11.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph

9. Feodora

Feodora Member

?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 5.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

11. Feodora

Feodora Member

?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) 50.jpg ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 12.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 13.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph ?????? ???? ( ???????????, ????????, ??? 5.08.1997 ??????? ) Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph 14.jpg Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph

12. ColiBreh1

SMH, That is DEFINITELY NOT Wiz Khalifa in that pic with Bebe Rexha. That's Tory Lanez.

13. Feodora

Feodora Member

Yes, you are right, I was confused in earrings and piercings in the nose
    Because of these ornaments, everyone becomes like
    That's why, I myself, always liked brutal black men, the example of Seal or Idris Elba

14. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

What do you mean „I like brutal black man“? You want someone who beats you up? Or do you mean you want someone dark??

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

@Tamstrong, I don't know where the Not Together but Looking Good thread is, l searched the whole forum. Has it been merged somewhere?
    So putting these here temporarily.

Diddy and lunch date ( no idea who she is)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. ColiBreh1

It's in the "In the Media" subforum, unpinned.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh ok. I did a search here and then the Whole forum. I will have Tam.move it.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

19. Feodora

Feodora Member

English is not my native language!
    Some words have different meanings
    You understand by my examples, about what muchin I wrote.
    I meant, strong, courageous

20. Feodora

Feodora Member

View attachment 6349
    ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 1.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 2.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 3.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 4.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 5.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega ???? ???? ( ????, ???????? 21.07.1984 ??????? ) Sarah Greene and John Boyega 6.jpg Sarah Greene and John Boyega