Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

As someone who kept up with this in real time when this was all going down, I have to say it was overblown and that no affair was happening between them. I think they became good friends and that was it. Black Twitter keeps trying to revive this corpse of gossip rumor but Black Twitter typically doesn't know jack. I believe the two of them became good friends but that's about it.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Every time a couple has electric chemistry on screen, people speculate that the actors have been intimate in real life. It's not a totally unwarranted assumption, after all, quite a few Hollywood couples got together after playing lovers on the screen.

To be honest, I also don't think Will and Margot had an "affair," but Hollywood types sometimes treat sex like it's a handshake, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they spent a couple of hours "memorizing their lines" while on set.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah It was HEAVILY suggested for years. The same with Charlize Theron. Some people though believe Will was gay or bi just COMPLETELY ignoring his interactions with Margot and Charlize. He has side women she had side dudes. It just seems she got real messy and public about it. Almost as if Jada wanted to be the ONLY one in this open relationship and felt some kind of way about Will doing the same. He had more chemistry with Margot than he did with Jada and that probably hurt her.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Pop singers Meghan Trainor & Jason Derulo

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah Will gets called Gay because he is viewed as soft but there is no actual evidence.

People like implying Black Men, they don't like are Gay because their Soft ie don't act like a thug.

From Will Smith to Barack Obama. Like we are suppose to believe that the Tabloids or Opp Research would not have sniffed out some hard evidence.

6. Sharkey

Sharkey Well-Known Member

Spider Salley and QVC host Sandra Bennett sandrabennettqvc_1696209230155607.jpg

7. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

[​IMG]

Had this screenshot a while back, Just this week they held hands when walking out, they hang out a lot as well. Btw Amanda is single and ngl...I hope Akbar has a brother to introduce to her. The chemistry between them in particular is so high.

8. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Also Allie Clifton might I add...wow...I know She is married but she is gorg and has great chemistry with all the players.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Denise Richards and Nick Cannon on Nov 23, 2023, at annual Los Angeles Mission Thanksgiving event.

ezgif-3-2d08d9f628.jpg

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Carl Weathers & Mariska Hargitay

FB_IMG_1701018420301.jpg

11. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

12. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

If she knows what`s good for her, she would run from him pretty darn fast.

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

That's the guy from HBO's "The Idol".

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Actors Jeffrey Wright and Natasha Lyonne in New York City on Dec 20, 2023.

642.jpg

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

When Jada said in her book she and Will were separated, l wonder if that movie promo tour Will and Margot was deep?

16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

The way he was with Margot and Charlize Theron I always thought he might have smashed them both.

17. Soulthinker

Without a doubt. It would have been scandalous if he swirled too much.

18. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Don't think it would be a huge deal, plenty of hot white women getting with brothas, especially rich brothas. What I wish we could do is bring back to life all the racists from the early 20th century and show them all these pics. They'd immediately die off again, due to heart attack.

19. Soulthinker

Oh yes indeed! They would die off. Especially if bring to life Jack Johnson with White women.

20. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member