Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Hell to the yes!

You know how many Black men have always craved ScarJo and Eva Mendes? Samuel L. gets MasterPimp status if he smashed one or the other OR both at the same time. :freehug:

2. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Wyclef Jean found out personally that Shakira's hips don't lie! :freehug:

3. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

I'd definitely watch that

Always been this persistent rumor about Queen Bey being bi. This would be hot. Her and Katy Perry. Her and ScarJo

4. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Alyssa should have married a Black man

Always number one list of white women who secretly love bbc Alyssa Milano. No way her fine Italian ass esp. in LA hasn't had some bbc. Or a lot. Fine as hell even now. :freehug:

5. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Pimp status

Damn Jamie Foxx. Hayden P. then now Katie Holmes? I hear you brother do that dance.:freehug:

6. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

I always thought this was real. Not that much acting in the world

7. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Shakira's hips not lying now

8. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

You know how there's some white women you've just always imagined were into bbc? Yes Ashley Judd definitely esp. way she carry on at the UK Wildcats basketball games. Yo Morgan Freeman "winks" I hear you if you smashed that

9. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

The Champ is back! Redneck NASCAR boys would lose it if they knew how much she liked chocolate. :freehug:

10. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Nice asses on those white women

11. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Real MCing and real talk about racists.

12. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Brooke Shields has always been down with bbc. She smashed Michael then played that BS friends card to protect her image. Madonna smashed Michael too but I don't see Material Girl denying that or her love of Black men.

13. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

I always wondered if Mariska Hargitay smashed the brothers. Nice body face nice big ass. She'd definitely would be awesome with some bbc in her married or not.

14. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Yeah Tristan only brother on that show too. But did him and AnnaLynne smash? That's the one I wanna know. Him and Shenae look real cozy and they played bro and sis on the show

15. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Murder at 1600 I always thought it was more than just acting b/t those two. Diane Lane hot af too. Even for almost 50

16. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

GodWilling

17. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Gwyneth down with the chocolate? Not surprised in the least. That's a white woman that definitely looks like she had seen bbc up close and personal

18. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Salma Hayek. My thoughts alone of what I want to do to her would send me to prison. Perfect tight firm BROWN ass at 49. Yummy :freehug:

19. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Yes God exists! JenLove smashed that. Day before the 4th. I always suspected she was into Black men and bbc. :D

20. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

White women love them some Shaq. First Joan Lunden now Brooke Shields. I told you Brooke was knee deep into Black men. She did Michael. Shaq checked her into the bbc hotel