Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

That is indeed Hill Harper and Jennifer Aniston. 100% not surprised that she would be into Black men and bbc. Look at all the white boys that turned out to be milquetoast. She got the body the firm ass and always firm nipples to handle a Black man

2. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Always had a feeling little Miss Reese Witherspoon had that Black man curiosity vibe about her. Ludacris do that bro.

3. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Gwyneth again. I told you got bbc lover written all over her. It's always the White Women you don't expect.

4. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Italian women got that THING about them and Black men too. Always hot and intriguing

5. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

Surprised you didn't bring up when he and Julia Roberts smashed for real on The Pelican Brief. Rumor that won't die. Him and Sanaa. Him and Eva

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

So this is what you think IR love (and this forum) is all about?

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alec Baldwin would develop convulsive heart trauma at the thought that his precious little Hilaria might have shown 50 Cent this flexible tricks..........

8. Indomitable69

Indomitable69 Restricted

I like White Women too but the line stops at Sarah Palin and Glen Rice gave her a stimulus package. Clearly it didn't take. She has a knee deep obsession with Obama though. And I mean in a parched kind of way. FLOTUS would scratch her eyes out

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In the film Murder At 1600, there was a love scene between Wesley and Diane's characters. I think it was the scene where he stops by her home or the hotel she is hiding in. I had read that the scene was cut out and was on the cutting room floor.

10. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Michael B. Jordan & Kirsten Bell

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No. Mariska didn't date black men. Not in public, anyway. She did adopt a black girl. And at 51, she looks great. I guess she probably won't object to being with a black man if he were a gentleman. But she is married, of course.

12. MrT

MrT Member

Indomitable69

hey whats the bet that "BULL" in the orange shirt done smashed all them white bisshes and all them "whitebois" asian men and brown chicks had to watch on in awe:smt043 damn maybe even just quietly his bro in the yellow shirt got some too huh huh huh :rolleyes:

FFS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Michael Jackson was her first real boyfriend.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Caterina Maurino. She once dated Terence Howard.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Gwyneth Paltrow is a rap and hip-hop fan. Her dad was the executive producer of the show The White Shadow. If you have seen the film Se7en , the chemistry between her and Morgan Freeman was pretty genuine and she was with Brad Pitt at the time.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Brooke Shields has those curves now. I remember a old commericial for Foster Grant and wow she had changed from those Calvin Klein ads. G,I just wished MJ should had really dated her. Mariska has the bod of her late mother Jayne Mansfield and like Jamie Lee Curtis has that toughness along with the hotness.

17. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Dwyane Wade, and Model Bar Refaeli

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Why are y'all still responding to Indomitable69's posts as if he wasn't a troll? The way he posted, he acted as if this site was a Cuckold site.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brooke Shields was my teenage crush back in the 80's. MJ and Brooke dated for a while. I hoped that they would have gotten married. But she was pretty young and in demand. She was a regular on those Bob Hope specials.

Jaime Lee Curtis had a brain. And that, to me is what made her so sexy. She was in no way like her mother Janet Leigh.

Mariska Hargitay's body isn't like her mother Jane Mansfield. Jane has larger breasts. Mariana has the hips and butt. All nice.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Common and Laura Dern in Beverly Hills on Thursday, Jan 14th.