Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just a perv but I feel like there's a physical vibe between Hillary and Barack.

Not that they've ever acted on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if either one had a thought about fucking the other.

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Reminds me of when I seen Gina Carano in person.From video and pics I thought she around 120-130.I seen her in person at The Galleria mall and she was huge.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Oh I can just imagine how that would play out in Hillary's mind.

"Oh yes Barry! Give me that Super Predator Cock!"

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Tiger pix. No wonder he gets all those women.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She's about 160 pounds. She looked huge in Deadpool.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I think she's bigger than 160.I'm 170-175 and was bigger than me.She was very pretty though,even prettier than she looks on screen.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember seeing her in the match with Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos. Cyborg beat her badly. And she wasn't nearly as big as she is now.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's pretty small.

It's easy to forget that Tiger is a larger than average guy. All the nerd jokes are kind of out the window now. He's not that awkward kid anymore.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kobe and Kate Hudson, WSJ.D LIVE After Dark at Montage Laguna Beach on Tuesday (October 25) in Laguna Beach, CA.

10. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

very nice - always liked her - great attitude and personality. Good to see a brother in a smart suit - great look.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Brit McHenry having dinner with her Coanchor Kendis Gibson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  12. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I know she behaves badly but I love this chick.

13. darkcurry

Lol, I tease about that but I do believe just by the way she carries herself after that incident she is a genuine person, on twitter and on camera at least she appears to be fun, nice and strong. It seems like that's the real her.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

What happened?

15. darkcurry

Oh you didn't hear about her little anger incident on a Tow Attendant last year?

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I didn't hold that against her.Most towing companies are scum and they edited the video to omit what the towing co employee said to her.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't know. She gave off a Conservative, Right-wing vibe in that video. I remember folks saying at the time that she friends with & rubs shoulders with some FOX News personalities.

18. darkcurry

Hmm, I remember a tweet this year where she praised Michelle Obama. But it's gone now.

19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I've actually worked with some of the female Fox News on-air personalities - before the Roger Ailes incident, Meagan Kelly and Fox and Friends and the lot. Can't say they're into IR--wish I could, but they were very comfortable, in a casual flirty way with some of the brothers off-camera.

They weren't conservative or stiff, quite the opposite. I had an Asian co-worker at the time who felt the opposite, he felt they were kinda cold to him, but hey, they were nice to me!

20. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

^Lol, like Ann Coulter she apparently hooked up with Jimmy JJ. Walker. He went into full coon mode trying to justify her bullshit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lol, I'm surprised no one has started a thread specifically for conservative hot white women.