NSA snooping leaker- hero or criminal

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Jun 10, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

drone used in the kidnapping of a kid from the bus in midland alabama.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/0...in-firefight-during-storming-bunker-fbi-says/

as for the Boston Bombers.....you make my point...can you imagine who else could seep thru if they let up or didnt have the program. also its not always reported who was stopped from bombing america. Im not saying I totally agree with the program but I totally disagree doing away with it.

the nsa , cia , fbi and the local police need to be workinbg together.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

please be advised CONGRESS voted for what obama wanted and the judges gave the authorities warrants when they suspect when something is up. hannity has no clue what he is talking about...better yet he telling lies

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Eww, you listen to Hannity?

ps: the judges are secret. Who are they exactly?
    And I don't give a rats ass if Congress agreed, they are accountable, even though they claimed they weren't briefed of the full details at the time. Not to mention the NSA leader outright lied.

So now, do you feel safer knowing they have all your private data?

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. watched hannity a couple of times and it was sickening.

trust me Im conflicted on the issue also.....but its like christ....he took an ass whiping (sacrifice) for us....giving up a little for the safety of others is not asking much.

the problem I have is not so much they are listening to me....it is that its possible they could manipulate convos to hurt a person who disagrees with them. I suggest you record your own phone convos if you are nervous. go to a spy shop and get the devices. its available.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Uh, by law I must inform the person I am speaking to that I am recording the conversation. Funny how that works - I must follow privacy phone laws, but they don't.

Miss me with the give up safety argument. Did it occur to you that some kid who spilled the beans on such sensitive information... had such easy access to it?

Whats next? Random searchi.........

[HDYT]sLe51DAuF6Q[/HDYT]

Oh lookie, why it's ^ already here. :rolleyes:

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I want to know who is going to prison for this. They need to start putting people in prison to make a point.

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

There is a serious conflict of interest when the governments system of checks and balance is the government itself and not the people whom it's supposed to serve. When one branch of a political system dictates what another branch of the same system is allowed to do and not allowed to do. That is a serious issue. Case and point (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/03/fisa-court-rubber-stamp-drones) of the 1,789 FISA applications, 1,789 approved in 2012. In 2011, 1,676 for 1,676.

The government is governed by the government and as long as the people are satisfied with an illusion of input in our political system, then the government will continue to infringe upon our liberties using the firewall of 'national security'. The government will continue to overstep the boundaries of privacy and turn around and tell us that they have saved countless lives, and we're going to sit here and eat it up.... because they are our government and why would they lie to us?

The US government is the strongest government in the world, not on military strength alone, but also because it's people are among most placated. What type of involuntary butt fucking does the American people have to endure from this government before we get off our lazy fast food eating asses?

8. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Dude is hardly a hero in my view. We knew they were doing this six years ago. But flippantly leaking the more sensitive details to the press just seems obnoxious to me. He doesn't strike me as a legitimate whistleblower. More like a malcontent who really couldn't care less how his actions might effect others. The focker whisked off to *gasp* Hong Kong for asylum. He's utterly clueless.

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

This meme in the media over whether Snowden is a Hero or criminal is a deflection from the real story, it's there for the population to argue over and act as if they have power with regards to any of this.

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Reminds me of star chambers.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

shhiiiittttt thats nothing new. hell MLK was getting his phone and hotel rooms tapped and mail read. hoover sent message to mlk to kill himself due to the stuff they had on him to make him look bad and stop the civil rights movement.

like I stated ...its a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. hell bush couldnt put a two piece puzzle together and stop the 9/11 terror plot. thy had all kinds of shit and didnt stop it. let another happen and people will be asking ...why didnt they do this or that and the response should be because you whined about this or that so we stopped.

there is no such thing as common sense measure . hell, we cant even get people to do back round checks for guns so how in the hell you think we are gonna safe guard against terrorism

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude stop sucking dick and get off your knees

mofos always bucking for the HNIC

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah....we are all the same. thanks for pointing out the obvious.

sorta like how the conservahater radio is against the act now that obama is using it when they backed it when bush started it. hhhmmmmm. despite that republicans are backing obama now.

hopefully, they finally got balls and start kicking the conervathater radio talk shows ass and start work.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

as far as obama and bush is concern......obama had less info han bush did to make an assessment about what to really do. bush had some real obvious and big concerns to investigate.

obamas team...they had concerns and if im not mistakened they looked into and they really couldnt do anything....due to the constitution. yes, they obeyed the constitution because they are citizens

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i think he fucked up benghazi. the difference between benghazi and the boston bombers....location mofo:)

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if you really want to talk about full responsibility on benghazi that would fall on hillary clinton .......checkmate

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude...you put all the burden of stupidity on obama. H.C. took an exit stage left on that ass.

if you are gona state something be half wa accurate ..as you say "do your homework."

18. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Bush went from the highest approval after 9/11 to the lowest approval on record, but people still act as if he wasn't given a fair shake.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

His approval went up again because he is staying out of the public eye.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lmao :smt081