Officer body slams high school student

Discussion in 'In the News' started by z, Oct 27, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh its the correct thread. This is the kind of bs teachers deal with. She was more than cool with that student.

Did u see her jump in his face. She told him several times to sit down.

This kid threaten her and acted a fool but its her fault right. Blame the teacher cause he cant handle himself.

Again cosigning crazy huh?

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This "girl" was 18 sitting up in high school first of all

Second Ben Fields was called in to the classroom by the teacher

Third nobody else in the class seemed to have a problem with what went down as shown in the video, they were probably sick of her too

Fourth can we stop pretending these little black chicks are sweet and nice and innocent? They're not

Fifth, a MULTIRACIAL group of students want horrible racist Ben Fields reinstated!

There are many other videos where these hooligans straight GO AFTER principals, security guards etc. but since it's mostly black on black, crickets. I saw one where a thug knocked the white principal flat on his ass

Ben Fields did the right thing. Does he have a Gofundme?

Where's Paniro when you need him?

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

These kids were immature not really threatening. She was timid as fuck and shouldn't be teaching there. You don't send a timid cop into a bad area and say poor cop you expect the cop to be tough and deal with the situation he's being paid for.
    Being a teacher isn't an easy job we know this and I respect those who take on the task but this isn't what the teacher was dealing wth in the Ben Fields situation
    It was a kid not putting away a cell phone completely different case

4. The Dark King

Wow that black girl bias is showing kid lol
    No compassion at all

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Not really. People acting like it's so difficult to...I don't know...obey the teacher

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

If you did that to your own kid,you'd be arrested and lose custody of your daughter...but since it's a cop....crickets.

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Did the girl commit a crime? As in "violation of California criminal code section 5.02(a)(1)(i)(3) ...?" Serious question, was the officer placing her under arrest? Had she committed a crime and was being placed under arrest, and was she resisting arrest for a crime such that police policy warranted such force against a person resisting arrest?

Because if she hadn't committed a crime, under what authority does the cop have that her parent doesn't? Because Hetero is absolutely correct, that if her dad grabbed her from the neck and threw her out of her chair he would be arrested in a heartbeat. Not saying that's right or wrong, just a fact. Why is it okay for a non-relative cop (with no constitutional right to the child) to "discipline" her "as he sees fit" but if her dad (who has a constitutional right to the kid) does it he's thrown in jail? Exactly what crime did she commit? What crime that warranted immediate arrest with forcible removal (not citation)?. Hell, adults get a day in court and thirty days lead time before being forcibly removed from an apartment.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Come to think of it, we give kids a hell of a harder time than adults. I picture the thirteen year old girl in the bikini at the pool party who had the cop throw her to the ground and sit on her chest. Now, if she was a teenage boy she woulda been shot (actually the girl almost was shot), but if she was a grown man, a neighbor homeowner - say a Bernie Mac- there woulda been fussin and arguin and lawyers and ACLU and media and hoopla. But it would be because Bernie Mac was asked to leave the pool, not cause he was literally thrown from the pool - or thrown from his school desk.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Now u are full of it. These kids atent a threat. Tell that to teacher who was threatened . As many vids petty posted where a teacher was attacked and u are going to say that?

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]zbHZFtd4rNg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

@tdk Tell that bs to this teacher thst students arent a threat

11. The Dark King

Threat? What threat? How soft served are you?
    They acted the fool but they only did as much as they did because she was timid. She had no business in that school.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U right. Lets get sgt. Slam.

Hey when he walked in that girl put away that cell phone.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good points, but I think it's important to set goals and expectations nevertheless. If people fail to meet them, fine. We can deal that as it happens. This in no way excuses the cop, by the way, so don't think I'm attempting to excuse his over-the-top violence.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

everyone needs to be held responsible

15. The Dark King

Yeah guess we all now know to keep our phones away during class. Great lesson smh

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so are u saying its ok for her to tell the teacher she can do what she wants?

if a teacher said "its time to put away the cell phpne so we can get started with class " . its ok for the student to say "no"?

are u saying its ok for a student to tell the teacher "im not going to stop talking"?

yeah tdk. disrupt the class and keep tgem from learning. thats good.

17. The Dark King

If you can't resolve the situation without this kid being manhandled you should never step in a classroom period. This stringent focus on the rules is ridiculous and shows a complete lack of skills. Everyone is so focused on her not putting away that stupid phone, let's just ignore the fact she was assaulted over not putting away her phone. Let's go a step further any breaking of rule should result in death. No exceptions the rules must be upheld at all cost

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

1. u didnt answer the questions. typical of you to deflect.

2. no one said it was ok to toss her across the room. go find where we said that.

3. u really think its easy to be a teacher?

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

everyone agreed that the cop shouldve been fired but u want to blame the teachers. wow.

20. The Dark King

I answered the question. I said the situation could have been handled much differently. No I don't think rules are absolute, you wouldn't want a cop to give a 300 dollar ticket for being on the phone while driving if you had an emergency to deal with. She was dealing with some shit and the situation should have been handled differently. The escalation wasn't needed and I am totally blaming the teacher, the principle, and the cop. She's a 14 year old student not an inmate. If you can't effectively communicate with the students you're assigned you don't need to be there you shouldn't have taken the job. The same way any cop that feels so threatened to the point where excessive force is the only way they know how to deal with citizens no matter the threat level should not be a cop