Officer fatally shot on duty in Illinois

Discussion in 'In the News' started by z, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't believe you.
    That thread, of which my position was very clear in, and very limited in contribution - which was they were disturbed, it was not forgivable because they knew better, and their apology was contrived.

You on the other hand, actively engaged in it, with Ches, aka Chew.

What is ironic now, is when CHES suggested forgiveness for the boys and a couple of men got real rude on her, you DEFENDED her somewhat saying you that could understand her taking that point of view because she's a forgiving Christian, and that you have family members who think and speak just like her.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's constantly kissing ass. He's got no room to speak on ANY ONE on that.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Do you think I really mixed you and Ches up or is it more likely that I saw your name right before I responded to Satchmo and accidently typed your name when I meant to type Ches. Why are you insisting to make this something that it isn't.
    And you wrote Chew which isn't a big deal I only brought it up to illustrate how easy a typo is to make stop being so combative.

And there's nothing ironic about what I said about Ches. I said I understood I never said I agreed. That's ultimately what prompted by analogy in that thread as well. Its easy to tell people they should be forgiving when you aren't the one who has to forgive or turn the other cheek. It's highly insensitive and very dismissive.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. I got a feeling on where u are going on that so i defer.

Lol

5. The Dark King

Please point a single poster whose as I have kissed. Just a single one. Take your time I'll wait.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Uuh u have posts to go find.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A Ches vs Chew typo/auto-correct, is not a Ches vs Bliss typo, so stop your ridiculous analogy.
    You applied a whole argument premise to me (and about me) that never existed...in order to refute Satchmo's concise post. So yes, you will be corrected on that.

Enough already with your off-tangents..you can never stay on topic, which is why your rape deflection attempt from the death of these officers didnt pass muster.

I truly believe you enjoy doing this.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He needs attention.

9. The Dark King

Lmao that is absolutely hilarious coming from you. You know it was a honest mistake. I accidentally used your name I stead of hers I said this much yet you keep trying to spin it into something else. I've stayed on topic you went left with this whole thing. But I'll leave you and your sidekick to it. I'm done

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Battle ground

NYC vs Philly at it again, lol
    The question is how did Tennessee got in da middle?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Actually im waiting on you. Back up what u are saying.

12. The Dark King

There you go. You never miss an opportunity to down the men and tell the women how dope they are.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hey dumb ass thats about you...not men. You was the one measuring who has it worse . Dude u are dumb.
    Thats whats is called the victim measuring stick.

Also what the hell are u talking about ?

So using the link referencing a ww being discriminatee against for dating a bm and saying im kissing womens ass is saying something about u.

It says not only u hate bw but u hate ww also.

U are so way off its sad
    So try again bookman.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U are also saying that the ww here should only talk about bm and their issues. Is that what u are saying?

Oh for so-called bm who hate bw so much..stop running up behind black lives matter then.

15. The Dark King

Are you following the conversation in this thread or are you in your feelings?

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah basically from the start shes saying not all cops are bad and blah blah blah and your ass took it to another level. When bliss pointed out her position more thump said got u.

U went in on the men versus women bs.

Now u (so-called bm) need to stop acting on feelings and shut the fuck up .

Now explain how its ass kissing ww in that thread about a ww being discriminated against?

According to your logic about ass kissing..... if u r in a forum about wwbm then arent u ass kissing?

Arent u ass kissing by tell ww how pretty they are in the picture thread?

Are the ww ass kissing if they side with bm in all the racism threads?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol at e brawling this early in the morning.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Way too early?

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Back on topic:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/04/police-deaths-2015-law-enforcement-safety

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member