1. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I like it when a woman curses, its so cute.

2. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I'm sensing sarcasm.

3. Ymra

Ymra New Member

My sarcasm is blatant and in your face.....I wasn't being sarcastic.

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

What a relief. Thought I was going to have to schedule a session with my therapist there for a second.

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Augusta there is this place darkcavern.com it will suit your desires and there are other sites just browse and search for tall well hung muscular black men

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Oh good Lord - the first forum topic I saw was "Is my pussy too big???" and some nasty bitch with her stuff all spread out gaping open - thanks a lot for that.

Honestly, I don't want to just bang someone for the heck of it. I've been single for too long, like 10 years since I divorced my husband at 26 (well, with a couple of longish relationships afterwards). I mean casual sex is fun sometimes, but mostly it's just scary, and if you like it at all, you usually want some more, and well, that's when things get sticky (no pun intended).
    I can get attached emotionally and really can't stand any more of that kind of pain (even FWB has its risks).

Point being that I'd like to find a REAL "bull"/stallion (without the cuckolding and indiscriminate fucking around part), a big tall man with all the "stuff" who would maybe fall in love with me and treat me like a queen for the rest of my life... A girl can dream, right? It would be nice if he looked like Samuel L Jackson (maybe a little younger lol) or Bob Marley, maybe Djimon Hunsou... Someone gentle, kind, and take-charge with a strong intellect and muscular thighs lol.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I am 5'6" and not a tiny little thing (not a gigantic heifer either haha), but I love being around a man who makes me feel small (and can carry me over his shoulder if necessary)

...Definitely don't respect the bull/cuckold/slut lifestyle at all, all the motivations behind it are fascinating, and frankly horrifying in many ways.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

But there are personals section maybe you could meet your soulmate:cool:

8. teddebear07

teddebear07 New Member

you really think samuel L jackson looks good ? i just you loved black snake moan huh....lol

9. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Thought by the title this was a legit thread...too bad

10. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Actually never saw it. LOL

11. Iggy

Iggy Banned

I'm your man!

12. teddebear07

teddebear07 New Member

actually ,its a good movie . the trailer is misleading . it has blues music all through it. if you like blues ,you'll enjoy it. black snake moan ,love the title.

13. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

OK, blues, SLJ... can't remember what the plot is, but you've got me sold - I'll watch it soon. All I know is that he's the win *sigh* in everything he does...

14. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Hey I live in KY too and don't have a stalking ex-husband. I ignored him to death, so you're cool ;-D.

15. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

My perfect man is........my husband. That's why I married him. :D
    :heart::smt055:heart:
    [​IMG]

16. KygirlLisa

KygirlLisa New Member

lol, ignored him to death? hmmmmm, lol

17. KygirlLisa

KygirlLisa New Member

;-)

18. KygirlLisa

KygirlLisa New Member

girl you are speaking my language

19. Galiant

Galiant New Member

I have close female friends who have discussed their sexual fantasies with me. A large penis may be appealing to the eyes, but according to her it is not the size of the boat that matters, but the motion of the ocean. A 12 inch penis is unrealistic and maybe painful. According to her, friction and width are key. This man sounds like a fantasy, and if he were real you may be happy for awhile but feel let down in the end. Your fantasy is a random black guy who has confidence and a large penis. Read that aloud to yourself. If you want him to use you for sex, and him you, then this makes sense. Otherwise I have to admit it sounds petty.

• Like Like x 1