On Obamacare, Donald Trump is sabotaging himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Loki, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

WOW. These morons are not only in politics but they are trying to destroy critical thinking all together.

I'll be sure to send any kids I have to a private school and keep an eye on their work. In science, theory is used to explain facts. There is no point in it if there are no facts. lol

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who doesn't hire based on qualifications? Ive never been employed or been serviced by an establishment where poc working there werent qualified at the level of the other people working there.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well I guess you have never seen discrimination. Everything you've learned about it must have come from a book.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I thought I was a liberal until 2 years ago. These far-leftists and SJWs have pushed me right off the chess board

5. RicardoCooper

There was this old sitcom "Bob Patterson" where the running joke was he hired a black female disabled lesbian in a wheelchair to check off all affirmative action boxes

6. RicardoCooper

GOT 'EM LOL

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've seen discrimination and what you're saying is the system in which deemed black people inferior and incapable for centuries is suddenly going to give jobs to any black person regardless of qualifications? Does that sound right to you?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

dude please

If you want to follow intersectionality which does nothing but further complicate a problem, have at it. No need to put words in my mouth.

I said hire based on qualifications. From that you got something entirely different.

9. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Same as the welfare queens, I can't blame them for taking advantage.......
    Pushed? They stood up and flipped the chess board over with everyone still on it.

10. RicardoCooper

Hahaha, I am a proud Neoliberal (tm)