Once u go black u never go back

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by IndoGal, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ItalianLady

ItalianLady New Member

I hate it when white men as well as some ww accuse me of dating black men for their penis size...which is totally untrue!! It is a myth that really upsets me because I am not that type of girl at all! My attraction to black men is based on a emotional, physical, spiritual connection and on sexual chemistry.
    I'm a romantic girl at heart and I never desired a man, regardless of what race he is, for his penis size. I'm sure there are ww who do date bm for that reason but those women are nymphs or sluts.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

IL,don't pay no mind to other Whites who think you are a ho for dating BM. Those people are just hypocrites wanting to run your life. I would not be surprised if they are also not voting for Obama.

3. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Interesting thread. I think I may be the only person on the forum who will date someone of any race as long as shes attractive and interesting. Sure, I feel that certain races have more beautiful women per capita than others but im willing to leave the door open for that rare possibility.

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Not true. I'm open to dating whomever, if he's attractive in some way, smart, a good conversationalist, nice, easygoing, enjoys doing things....

5. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Not true. I am open to dating anyone. I have dated more white men than black men in my life. I am interested in quality people no matter what their background is. My father, who is a legend and a rock star once told me. "Why would anyone be closed off to dating someone outside of their race. that just limits wonderful possiblities."

There are lots of possibilties out there....who knows what package it is going to come in. :smt049

6. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I guess that depends.Some women make bad experience with a black man,generalize all of them,and decide not to date them anymore. Some will stick to black men after dating one. And some just are open to date any good,handsome guy they think they match well with.

7. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I actually think similar.I do also think that in my definition of handsome most men I do consider handsome are black but I've seen handsome Latino,Asian and white guys,too. :)

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Its more complex that "choosing your parents" religion. Once your are old enough to make a decission it is usually too late.

In many places in the world - religion is never a choice. Forget the cruelty you are subjected to if you are from the wrong faith - Im talking about propaganda - Do you really think you have a freedom of choice if you are getting taught from an infant that all other choices than Islam will lead to your undoing and eternal suffering??
    I had a school friend when I was younger that came from Iran - when he was a kid - He told me that when he was a little kid: they were led to a morgue and all the little boy bodies that were broken, bruised and burnt - he was taught were infidels and then he was shown "pretty", clean corpses, that he was taught was muslim - that is the type of propaganda that exists - that does not leave you a choice at all.

If you dont have the option to explore the religious options very early before you are "tainted" by the uncertain doom you may experience in the after life (many religions do this), you will most likely not be able to re-learn and choose another religion.

We are the minority that has this option to choose, even in the Western World, it will take a lot to be able to undo a lot of the teachings that you have become engrained with. If you think you will burn in hell for ethernity if you change religion, well then, its not really a choice is it.

Yes, we do exists, ones that were given a wider perspective from our parents and upbringing in a secuilarized manner... but we are still in minority in the world and I would suspect, even in the US.

9. WW ONLY

WW ONLY Restricted

I really don't need to know either no bashers and haters :smt063 are needed here.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Really?? My perception is that most people on here are open to any race - (but the name of the site is WW/BM after all).. but I do think it is clear that most (I dont say all) ppl here appreciate all women/men of all races.
    (Edit: ok, should have said more than one race)

Like I said, many times before - This is my first IR but I have not in any way decided BM is the only way to go (neither have I ever in the past not been open for it, I have been on dates with people from all over, it just never went anywhere, which had more to do with chemistry than looks - of any kind).

- If I am attracted to you its has nothing to do with color - at all - full stop.

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Not true. I'm mainly attracted to cute blondes but have open policy for beautiful woman of any race, religion and hair color.

12. z

z Well-Known Member

here we go again.

13. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

I could certianly be wrong. I just notice quite frequently lately that alot of white women who date black men, wear the fact that they only date black men as a badge of honor. Im curious to know more about the psyche behind that.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

trust me..

you're not the only one bro

I like women of all races too, which is why i can't understand why someone could be 'scope-locked' on one race.

15. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

For me, I feel more comfortable with black men and I find that is who I am attracted to. Some white men that I know are handsome and attractive as well, but they always seem to be arrogant and I hate that. I can conclusively say that I will NEVER date a pure Latino man again. I spent half my life being married to one.

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahahah, poor kid. My head hurt from just watching it

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

'All trainees clear the backblast area'

19. alli

alli New Member

heh