Once u go black u never go back

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by IndoGal, Feb 16, 2007.

1. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Yeah, I agree with you. I've found that most of the posters on here are very open to dating people of different races. There are a few girls that have said they date black men exclusively, but most people on here don't seem to limit themselves to one race in particular.
    The reason that the posters here avoid talking about BM/BW WW/WM BM/AW whatever/whatever relationships is because it's a BM/WW site, so persumably people don't want to discuss relationships that aren't BM/WW.

I am more attracted to black men, but I don't date black men exclusively. I look for the same qualities in a black guy, white guy, latino guy etc. Personality wise, the things I'm attracted to in a man, I'm attracted to in men of all races. I'm attracted to intelligent men, so I'm drawn to that in black men just as much as men of other races. Even looks wise, there are certain things I like that I'm drawn to in all men (height, body shape, dark hair, dress sense etc.). Well, except for cornrows. Nothing worse than a white boy with cornrows :p

My current boyfriend is white. I just don't feel the need to bring it up that often because like I said, this is ww/bm and I don't think that many people really give a crap about my white boyfriend, haha.

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

eh., I dated black and went back.

I'm open to dating whatever, it's just that my preference is WW.

3. supertype

supertype New Member

I dated black to, and I went back...forth...up...down.

Just a myth.....not reality.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Co-sign.:smt045

5. Athena

Athena New Member

"Lewis" you need to step back. You are on a forum dedicated to ww & bm celebrating each other.... I believe you are neither and are dedicating yourself to illustrating your mastery of poor grammar, illiteracy, and ignorance. Well done.

6. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Damn realy ??? I must have missed something..... Thanks for telling that......lol

:partyman:

7. Athena

Athena New Member

Thankfully that comment wasn't directed to you, lol. Just to the now absent troll....

8. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

I know...... just had to say it.....

<----------- little troll inside

9. starchaser19

starchaser19 New Member

I'm open to dating/marrying a man of any racial or ethnic background who treats me well, shares a mutual attraction & diverse interests. My experience has mostly been dating non-white guys & the longest relationship was with a chicano man (American born of Mexican descent) & I'll never go back........ to him. :smt018

10. Bex

Bex New Member

I think it just depends on the individual.

I'm a white woman who has dated black and white men in the past, mainly black - currently in a relationship of 5 years (black man).

I personally, don't find white men attractive, mostly anyway. I hate the sight of a white man naked! I can't explain why, but black men (generally) have, in my opinion, more masculine features, gorgeous skin, gorgeous big brown eyes and better physique's..

I just have to have that physical attraction in a relationship, aswell as the good personality! :rolleyes:

11. jamaltwoseven

jamaltwoseven New Member

Obviously it's not totally true. But I've seen converts.

12. kissthestick

kissthestick New Member

the quiet church girls you mean?:smt059

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Bex,do you remember Jordan? She had a child from a Black man but, she is still dating White men.

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah. That's her son Harvey.