Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cosign. Shit is false advertising

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Aww poor baby! Ugly AND short?! I bet you win em over with that school boy charm ;)

I was going to compliment you, but since you only like them from one woman, you can suck it lol. :D

3. The Dark King

Which toes? ;-)

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:freehug:

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wanted to go to online dating but,I can't mostly I don't know how to put a photo on the site,not having a computer is a minus,and I search for ones who live overseas instead the ones in the US or Canada and you can't tell a person who was born overseas on a US woman ad.

6. suzieb

suzieb New Member

lol men do that too y'know ;)

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

everybody is trying to get the best angle photos. People aren't going like ' this picture sucks, let's post it':smt048

8. The Dark King

I thought women didn't care about looks the way men did lol.

Why misrepresent yourself makes no sense unless people think that their personalities will get people to overlook their wack looks

9. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I did it, met a few or more for dates, one of which is now a good friend of mine, better friend then dating partner. But he is a sincere friend, which is a bonus. I would date again online if I found myself in that position again, only down fall is that you need time to scroll through the potentials and emails/flirts and I just don't have the patience for that anymore... :rolleyes:

I do it all of the time, choose my best side, best angle, heck most of my buddies and family including the men do it.... its just an unsaid thing we all know we do but something I have noticed more and more on Facebook too. I think its funny...

10. The Dark King

Bitch please all your angles are dope and you know it :cool:

11. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Awwwwwww boy your a sweety pie, thanks TDK... *blushing.... :freehug:

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I care about looks, but he has to be attractive to me overall. Pic and profile. I had a guy who posted a 5 yr-old picture - first guy I ever met online. When I met him, he looked NOTHING like his picture. I would never have recognized him. And he was angry when I couldn't continue based on the rapport we had developed over the phone. Sorry, but that was a shock, he didn't appeal to me physically at all, and the fact that he really misrepresented himself turned me off.

13. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

blah! ive seen it happen more for women.

i met one on match and i thought it was odd all her pictures were angled... when we skyped, the camera was angled the same way and i thought it was odd. we met in person and i realized why she had all the angled shots. needless to say she didn't get a second date.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I don't think insecurities are red flags necessarily. I think most people have something on their body that they don't LOVE (I'm a mom of two kids, so I have a few stretch marks I could live without lol). I find it incredibly sexy when a man can be honest with me about his insecurities, whether physical or emotional. Makes him human and relatable! If he thinks he's perfect in every way, he's probably not someone I'd find attractive for too long. No matter how strong someone is, they're probably insecure about something. Being comfortable enough with someone to share what makes you insecure is the kind of intamacy I really dig. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's sexy, not a red flag :smt007

How much can angling really hide?? At the end of the day your face is your face and your body is your body! Most people try to get a "good shot", but I dont think its about being deceitful, more like just wanting to put their best foot (face) forward. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic? This is why I couldn't do online dating...I'd get so discouraged by people's behavior!

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Why do men get on a dating site and say they are looking for a LTR and then when you meet them and become interested, discover that they really have no time to be in one?!!! THAT is truly a pet peeve of mine. Having that conversation with a guy now, whose last words in May were "I'm quite interested in you." I continued to see him on the site over the last couple of months so finally messaged him and asked him for some honest feedback. Did he find a better option? After reflection, decided we weren't a match after all? Something I said that was a turn off?

Told him I'm not angry or trying to lay a guilt trip. This just happens too often with me. He said no one else came into the picture, that he was just committed to school and his health. I made the observation that he's been on the site quite often - was he then just seeking casual dates or was it something personal with me? He got defensive and said people just don't understand being committed to other things. Then why in the H*LL are you on a dating site, telling women you're interested if you have NO TIME TO INVEST in a relationship???

This is the third situation like this I've experienced in less than 3 months!!! Two of the guys, I actually met. And yes, I know their schedules are full, so I don't think it was just a nice way to blow me off. And with me, if you say you're interested and something changes, be honest with me. That's all I ask.

Today is not a good day to talk about dating....:smt009

16. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

I've had similar experiences. Also, why pay for match if you just want to hook up? Why say you want a relationship when all you want is to get your dick wet? It's maddening. Just be honest!

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Exactly. There are plenty of women out there (from what I hear) that would be willing to accomodate or are only looking for the same thing.

I.am.grumpy. Seriously. (And don't ANYONE tell me I need to get laid....)

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I like women from overseas than domestic when it comes to online dating. It is most confortable and not much of a hassle.

19. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

:confused: Online dating is supposed to lead to a real date imo.
    How would you go on a date with a woman from overseas?

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Are you saying that American women are a hassle? I mean, everyone has their preference and if foreign women are your preference, nothing wrong with that, but this sounds almost like American women are too much work, too much drama.