Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

To me it sounds more like he doesn't really want to meet women in real life.

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmm

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol both of you need to get laid. Real talk I think many men think they want one thing then change their minds its really nothing personal. As far as misrepresenting yourself to get your dick wet I think more women need to have an appreciation for the fact sex is much harder for us to get than you. Not saying its right to lie but its understandable.

4. The Dark King

I tend to agree with him that women outside of the US are less uptight and easier to have fun with not to mention bm who want ww have a much better chance with foreign women.

5. Unique4ever

Seriously? I don't see the big difference :smt102
    You will find a lot of German women who wouldn't consider dating a black man.
    I was made fun of during my last relationship more than I ever imagined.
    There are open minded women in every country just as many as there are prejudiced ones.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

*cough cough* Bullshit *cough cough*

I can appreciate that this may be your personal experience, but I don't think as a whole, American women are more uptight or less likely to give bm a chance. I think it's unfortunate that a few of the men here feel that way, but it does explain why they're still single. If people walk around with a not-so-fresh taste in their mouth about American women, they're probably not very likely to attract many.

7. The Dark King

Ask most of the bm on this forum. Many have said they feel their stock is higher with Euro and Canadian women.

8. Unique4ever

:smt023

I mean just look at you and me.
    We have the same taste and opinion in so many things :freehug:

9. The Dark King

Are you serious? The racism in this country is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Don't confuse your personal preference with how the majority thinks. Bm aren't usually even considered an option by most non black women. Bm are cool for a sexual expedience but not dating and even that's a stretch if you're not of the alpha male variety.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Heeeeeeeeey....I'm considered foreign and I'm tight

Oooops you said uptight, I'm not uptight (though I'm tight up there), so the observation is obviously true :p

11. RaiderLL

I know, right?! I think sometimes people have a few bad experiences and they decide its easier to jump ship.

I can promise you Miss Unique that I am a fabulous American woman lol! Not uptight in the least and bm are the only guys who have a chance with me!! I'm squashing this dumb stereotype right and left!!

12. Unique4ever

I can only speak about my own experience and my environment.
    I'm sure that German areas with Military posts have a higher acceptance of IR than others.
    There are more and less racist areas in every town and country in the world, but saying that American women in general are less open minded is bs in my opinion.

13. The Dark King

You both have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. Either one of you ever been a bm who pursues ww?

14. The Dark King

And how many American women have you dated/pursued? Take your time I'll wait while you think about it lol.

15. RaiderLL

I won't judge based on my personal experiences if you don't! A few bad apples shouldn't ruin it for everyone lol. Painting a group of people (any group) with one brush is never a smart idea.

16. The Dark King

Lol come over and prove it ;-)

17. Unique4ever

And I think you have never lived in Germany, so you don't know if women here are more open minded.
    You are stating the experiences of others as facts.

18. The Dark King

Its about paying attention to cultural habits in this country. I never said all but it is palpable to see the effects racism has on our cultural norms. You women on here are in the extreme minority. Sorry to break it to you.

19. The Dark King

I never listed Germany in particular I said Europe, Canada, and Australia. Like I said talk to men who date ww exclusively and im sure they'll agree. The other places don't have the same racial climate as the US and that strongly affects who people see as their dating choices.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I think women are women no matter the country.