Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Possibly but my friends tell me that when u engage them in convo via internet/emailing then trade pics then dumb stuff come out.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Biggest misconception about online dating sites. Sadly.

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I don't know about online dating, but it seems that people today engage more in hooking up than actually dating each other.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Judging by GLs post, I'd wager you're right! With all the easily accessible hook ups, I'll never understand hitting dating sites just for nonsense.

Very true. Some just aren't interested in a relationship, rather casual companionship. I don't see anything wrong with that so long as both are on the same page.

Being on dating sites with no desire to date, would irk me lol.

5. Cherok33

Right!? I guess that's why I hear more people say they're only a few credible dating sites and usually have to pay for them but like I said I don't really know about online dating that would piss me off too though if I was there for dating and building a relationship.

And it does suck I was kind of in that situation with my ex we were on two separate pages he was more about having a companion and someone to hook up with with no long-term goal for us which is why I broke up with him

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah. My thing has always been be upfront with the type of relationship you want and everything will be cool or at least it should be.

Most guys dont understand how to commi that point properly and lets be honest women need to be str8 with themselves about being in a noncommutted relationship(ncr).

Like raider said ...its nothing wrong with ncr

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I have seen women say they want ncr......

8. Cherok33

Oh I'm sure different strokes for different folks I'm just saying it wasn't for me

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh im not disagreeing with u at all.

I would be pissed if a dude tells me he wants a relationship but acts differently.

Ive always told dudes "tell the truth and see what comes loose"

Ive told women upfront im only ncr and we still got together and some times i got shot down but we became friends . They respected my honesty.

No need to front.

Guys would be shocked at how many women are down for ncr.

Hell sometimes my ncrs ended up committed relationships(cr)
    I think you and i are saying the same thing

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Do I even have to say it at this point lol

And plenty of people want to date but unfortunately most women overlook these men and beeline for the wrong guys. Stable loving men are usually boring to most women especially big city rypes.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.

U may need to. Clarify clarify.

The problem is dudes believe nice is a pushiver and women do the same.

When a woman says u are nice....u are fucked

Then dudes try too hard to distance themselves from "nice" by being a dick.

12. RaiderLL

Many women do beeline for the wrong guys, and many men use the facade of "wanting a relationship" just to get some action. I feel sorry for neither of those types. I feel for the sincere men and women on those sites who can't seem to find eachother because they're wasting so much time with the phonies.

13. Cherok33

Yes you can say until you're blue in the face but I must offer my rebuttal and tell you that we all (men and women) have to experience the wrong types of relationships and sometimes for the wrong reasons because it's what we think we want but we don't need. It takes a journey of heartbreak, frustration and time before we grow and understand how to stop looking for the superficial shit that means nothing and learn how to grow with the right person who has everything you need.

I'm telling you that when you stop looking that's when love finds you.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yep.

Sums it up.

I had to learn u can be that stable guy but at the sametime be THAT GUY. You know what im saying

15. The Dark King

Sounds about right. You feel like you're giving and giving with no positive outcome. At least of you're a dick you have nothing to lose and unfortunately aloof jerk get more positive attention than needy nice guys.

Girls are in seek of constant validation and entertainment so nice and stable are boring and don't illicit outside validation.
    I've seen great guys who get ignored over and over because they aren't exciting guys they don't go out much and aren't the first choice by the my heels define NY life crew.

16. The Dark King

Respect and I fully agree with this. Unfortunately I need a few more years with the wrong types before I'm ready to settle down lol

17. Cherok33

Get it all out now and take notes even if they're just mental because ultimately you have to decide the things you're willing to settle for and the things that you're not. See your wild oats now because when you find love that's meant to last forever, you want to truly be able to cherish it for what it is.

Believe me I'm definitely not an expert but I have learned a lot about myself and I hope that he's the one but I still even have doubts but my situation is different than most

18. The Dark King

I need to be better established before I can commit. Right now I'm trying to build somethong, set myself up now so I don't have to work hard in my 50s. Most women require and need far more attention than I can afford to give. I've actually considered going back on one of my deal breakers and might seek out single mom's since they have far more important things to be worried about than me.

19. RaiderLL

Bingo! This is what I looove about guys who get it. My guy is stable, respectful, romantic, intelligent...we date-night at the house more than anything else because we'd rather relax and enjoy eachother in the peaceful comfort of our own home, then deal with drama in the real world lol. I don't find that boring in the least. I find it pretty dang special. Don't get me wrong though, he's a big ol teddy bear with me but when he's in protect mode with me and/or the kids...the public just sees a gigantic 6'5 370lb black man who won't take shit from anyone, at any time. Respect him and he'll offer the same in return. Disrespect him or his and you'll be checked with a quickness. To me, that's a man who can offer it all. He's got my heart til my dying day, no lie.

20. The Dark King

And that's usually the context in which that works lol.
    Bears get to be nice because they're bears