Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Tell me are u saying she has a preference then shes is racist?

Help me and the rest understand

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

How is obesedating.com going for you? There is a bevy of non racist white women in that huge melting pot of NY active online right now. I bet you can't answer fast enough to all the overwhelming replies you charming gentleman you. I know your just loving all the wonderful individuals on there.

Terrible comparison. Who you date does not affect your living standards as employment or housing does.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It would save people time.

I know its not going to happen but I wish companies did that, because at the end of the day, they do discriminate.

I much rather know up front than waste my time going to the interview.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im happy the woman saying no blacks.i wish all women had their preference taped to their foreheads so i know whats up

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  5. z

z Well-Known Member

Is this the same GL who neg Repped me for the same shit I was saying to TDK but now you are turning around arguing with him about same thing till cows come home after few intelligent brothers echo what I was sayin'???

Lord have mercy in those Alabama kids education that you are teaching, quality public education right there, lol

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

I have to say u got me.

But wait. I said she said something racist thus she us a racist.

The fact that she has a preference doesnt make her a racist.

Im lawyering up boss.

Lol

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Ok then, do ur thang

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm saying having preferences are fine but excluding people based solely on race is shitty.
    Would it be OK for me to say black women need not apply on my profile?

9. The Dark King

So obesity is akin to race for you?
    OK

10. The Dark King

It's kind of a dangerous thing to support don't you think?
    The only reason we've made it this far as a people is because this bs was stopped.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Isnt that funny? You have no problem doing it. Theres a thread about bm who date exclusively white and u are all up in it dogging bw. U got bm in there posting why they date exclusively white. I dont see objecting to bm dating exclusively wm. So thats why u are always being called a hypocrite.

Lastly u are the one going in on her for saying she only date white.

I told u if her preferebce us white then so be it. Just dont be a racist.

So since u are nt against preference then why get mad. The dating sites (most) ask for ur preference and it list it on her profile. Its obvious dudes werent reading and kept gutting her up.

U complain about overweight people so arent u just as bad.

12. The Dark King

Dude I never said anything about her dating white men preferences are fine. I only mentioned the whole blacks and Hispanics need not apply aspect of her profile.
    I never dogged bw. You seem to assume that anything outside of worship is dogging.
    I dislike all people equally. No saints only sinners lol

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...

Im gonna have to say u are lying but go on with your bad self

Also i said a long time ago....if ur preference is date some group exclusively then ciol but no need to throw others under the bus or be a racist.

Again why should she date blacks. She wants a wm

Are bm who only date ww wrong for doing so?

14. The Dark King

Dude reread that conversation because what sparked the conversation had nothing to do with her only wanting to date white guys

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

What's the problem?

You want to generalize a certain group of people but you hate it when others do the same instead of looking at you as a invidual.

You don't take rejection well as you want to believe being that your still talking about it a few days later. The only people rocking with you on this are people who want to baby you. Now replace race and complain of a woman saying "no men under 6'3" or athletic men only " I guarantee the replies would of been opposite.

"We women like what we like, TDK that was rude, you jealous fanny :p" etc

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

North hit on the head. As long as u arent the one being discriminated against then its ok. Its funny how the tables turn then its no fun.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It does. Cause u are saying she dont want to date bm and now u are sour.

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

He's not sour because she doesn't date bm. He's intrigued by what drives her thought process in grouping ALL BM TOGETHER in such a negative manner. Turning a blind eye to her ignorance because of the tone in which TDK addressed her is pathetic. Fuck, some of yall just looking to fight. Get off the man's dick for a second damn lol

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Bullshit. At first i was with tdk on trying to understand (go back and read) but beasty pointed out he came at her sideways. He was there to learn. As i and others pressed him...it showed

So stop kissing his ass. Lol

Shes no different than people dating exclusive thus or that.

What she said later was racist...but was that due to him acting an ass

No ones looking for a fight. We just pointing out that hes contradicting himself