Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

^this

I agree that perhaps him inquiring for reasons why she felt the way she felt may have been a lost cause because her response to damn near every question (if not all of them) came off as rude, thoughtless and irresponsible (and quite immature imo)

She had no substance just blanket statements that made her look ignorant

Engaging her after a few of those probably was a waste of his time, however as he said he was curious and continue to dialogue with her.

There's nothing wrong with having a dating preference, and if you want to label that from jump on your profile then go for it...

however her immediate disrespectful responses to questions that are clearly derived from reading her profile are unnecessary.

Perhaps she misunderstood the long tooth comment and her immediate reaction was to launch insults.

Either way, she came off as disrespectful and ignorant (and racist towards the end) imo

2. Cherok33

As for contradicting himself I cannot comment because I didn't read that far into it I was just going off of the conversation he had with her

My mouth and my teeth hurt too much to divan and try to figure out what y'all are talking about

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I said that He shouldve never engaged her and nothings wrong with preferences and she came off racist in the end but What tdk is saying that he doesnt like the fact she wouldnt date black and thats wrong. Im saying its not wrong as long as u arent throwing others who dont date under the best.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Heres the overall issue...

Is it wrong to date a certain group exclusively?

Im saying no. U like what u like. U arent necessarily a racist. Just dont throw people under the bus. Hes saying no as long as he dont fit in those categories exluded (at least to me)

5. Cherok33

Me:
    Aren't you a little long in the tooth to be so racist. Good luck with that.

Her:
    Lol someone's bitter that the hot white girl won't date them. Rejection sucks. I wouldn't know. I don't need luck. I get more responses on this site than I can handle.

Me: Hot? Lmao who called you hot.

Her:
    This is why I don't date black guys. No class. All losers

Clearly she has a super high self esteem. She gets more attention than she can handle. Lol great attitude... Then she says Black guys = no class and all losers

Blanket racist statement absolutely zero substance she sounds totally ignorant imo

////

Me: No class? All losers? Is there really any reason to be mean like that?
    Who hurt you?

Clearly seeking some sort of reasoning here...

///

Her:
    Little boy, you're the one that started being mean. You messaged me first with a nasty and rude message because your poor little feelings were hurt and you wanted me to feel bad too. Well it's not happening. I don't give s fuck about your opinion but you clearly give a fuck about mine or you wouldn't have bothered to message me. I only responded because it fun to be mean to ugly little boys

Me: I never said I needed you to care about my opinion. Let's be honest we'll both forget about this interaction in a few hours. I just don't get the need to be racist. Do so many black and hispanic guys message you to the point you have to say don't message you?

She assumed and he is seeking reasoning

///

Her:Many people post their preferences. In fact it's the smart decision to weed out the people you don't want. Secondly, yes, I was getting a ridiculous amount of messages from black guys and Hispanic guys so I decided to write it on my page. Not because I was being racist but because I figured let's save everybody time. But instead people like you get all offended and can't handle the fact I have a type and my type is not you so you message me like a whining little child. So now don't you feel stupid?

Nothing wrong w having preference. Just don't be surprised when people inquire and for Gods sake carry yourself and form your responses with a little bit of class and show some level of respect for others

Otherwise you come off as an ugly, racist, jaded bitch

6. Cherok33

I don't agree; he was just curious and continued dialogue w her to try to gain an understanding. At least this is how I am interpretating this particular convo.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Look at the very first line. He came out the gate insulting.

He started with insults. That put her on the defensive.

Beasty, z ,and, north pointed that he came sideways and i agree he did. I had to go vack and reread

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There was no intrigue, TDK made a statement then insulted her looks.

9. Cherok33

Agreed. the opening statement is off putting and immediately put her in defensive mode.

Perhaps the dialogue went downhill immediately

I'm not sure I understand the context of the statement clearly
    He was calling her a little too old to be a racist?

Where you at T? I need further clarification lol

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No, look at the first line. Also if u are curious and sincere u need to come across as that. No need to insult the person.

Also why even engage the woman? What was there to gain?

Its a dating site . She likes what she likes.
    What was the point?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly. Like i said i didnt catch it at first but thenothers pointed it out.

I get he was trying to understand but thats not cool.

The more fun or thought provoking question is : is it racist, wrong or rude ( using those words due to the lack of a better phrase) to date a certain group exclusively
    ?

12. Cherok33

No, I don't think you're being racist if you only prefer to date a certain group of people, however you are certainly limiting yourself to the possibilities of the potential in finding happiness and other wonderful qualities that lie within those groups if people you choose not to date.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree. However when it comes to religion im exluding cause of the practices and beliefs and possibly major future problems that could occur.

Let be honest... we exclude on a lot of things come to physical appearances.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^^not being attracted to certain physical characteristics is fine. Being ugly and generalizing "all you people" is not.

Absolute bullshit. Non racist people don't spout off racist remarks just because someone's being rude. To even think of going there, you have to already have that ignorance within you. Period. I think that woman had those racist views in her head long before she e met TDK...they weren't simply a reaction to his questions. Cmon now.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So it's cool to be racist when you have an issue with an individual. Makes perfect sense

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

It was examined, their is no question mark. What he asked was rhetorical, evidenced by the good luck with that, he wasn't even confident that she would reply back.

17. The Dark King

No but obesity is totally different than race. Do I really need to explain this to you or are you just shit stirring

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Then u agree with me then. Race is a physical chracteristic. Tdk is saying its wrong to do so.
    Just because u date exclusive doesnt make u a racist.

Could that she was a racist but that doesnt mean u need for u to act foolish. U control urself.

19. Cherok33

It can just be preference or it can also be perceived as racist.

When you limit yourself to one particular race or religion because you don't like associating with a particular group of people, or you're afraid what other people will think, how your family will react, what your kids will look like

Bottom line up front is that obviously its more than just a personal preference.

As for T's dialogue w said racist girl...

I think it's fairly presumptuous to assume someone else's motives are sinister without corroborating evidence, which is what he was doing. Seeking to understand. Clearly a waste of time, however given T's intellectual and fact finding personality, he became more and more curious.

Unless they admit to being racist, you just can't know for sure.

20. The Dark King

Dude when did I say I didn't like her not dating bm?
    Never said that I said I didn't get the open exclusion. It's shitty and rude