Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I dont fault him overly in asking her for her views but be cool about it. I get he wanted to understand but dont come to people sideways...especially outthe gate

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Out the gate, yes. He did not continue his dialogue with her in a hateful or disrespectful tone, she did however.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok my bad....

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah but he set the tone for that.

Start wrong it can or it will end wrong.

To me it got argumentative.

Like i stated, he shouldve left her alone.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

That's true, some people have a knee-jerk reaction and meaningful dialogue is a lost cause. I don't feel like he was argumentative though; I feel like he was just trying to understand why she thinks the way she does.

I probably would've never said anything because I usually avoid confrontation at all costs, most especially if they give me the impression they are ignorant from the beginning.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That wad point from the beginning. When does a black person ever get the chance to actually talk to a racist person. I was curious. Curiosity satisfied now we can move on

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Why u think it shitty and rude

8. The Dark King

The same you'd think it was shitty if I said no bw

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Let's go there.

I can already see what your going to do. Your going to pull up stats of how obesity is unhealthy with theatrical fodder when in fact not all "obese" people are unhealthy.... kinda like not all black guys are classless losers...

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

Um no. Steph Curry is black and so is Kevin Garnett do they look a like at all?
    How about Morrison Chestnut and Steve Harvey?

11. 4north1side2

If this was the truth, you would of asked the members of racist site, the racist forum that you've well been aware of for years.

[​IMG]

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Now u are deflecting.

Now go back and read. I said no problem with dating exclusive as long as u didnt throw groups under the bus.

Go back and read. Also go pull up a post where i said its shitty.

Now answer the question , why is it shitty and rude? show me where i said that.

13. The Dark King

Good love if you think it's shitty why do you need my opinion on it?

14. The Dark King

Because I don't frequent racist site the situation came up on the dating site. I wasn't seeking it out but I think you know that.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Like i stated before i would love for women to put thier preference on tgeir forehead in public so i will not waste time trying to get a date with them when i see them at the market.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I didnt say it was. U said it was shitty. I said im happy she would so i wouldnt waste time.

U posted the convo and discussed it.

So why u think its shitty?

17. The Dark King

It's shitty to openly exclude people it's poor taste usually attached to some racist bs as illustrated by that woman

18. 4north1side2

This isn't the first time you brought this issue up so it wouldn't be far fetched that the idea of asking why hasn't crossed your mind a few times.

I love how after she called you classless loser, you switched your game up and exhuded yourself in a better nature acting above it.

Sounds like a personal problem.

19. The Dark King

You're definitely stirring youngin because she didn't say I was classless she said black guys were. Including you too

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

So i was right. It was about race.

Thats fine in thats how u felt. Just say it. I cant blame u on how u feel. Just dont lie about it.

Feelings are some times different from right, wrong or the facts but they are feelungs and they are real.