Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I really don't think it's that drastic. I can't think of a single person I know who hasn't (or wouldn't) date a bm. And these are American women (shocking!). There are ignorant people EVERYWHERE, but that doesn't make them all (or the majority) ignorant. I'm not saying every ww is open to dating a bm, but neither is every bm willing to date a ww. The knife cuts both ways my friend. I just think generalizing that American women are typically more uptight and less willing to be with a bm is bs. Just my opinion love.

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

:smt023
    Some are bitches, some are angels and some are the best of both worlds ;)

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Stop it!!!!!! You're making my stock drop!!!!!! :smt091

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Like that's even possible. ;)

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Your stock is still through the roof babes.

6. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

LOL Your stock could never drop and you know it ;)

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

1. Using your small circle of friends isn't a good indicator since like minded people tend to flock together.
    2. I don't know if you're willfully ignorant or being obtuse but the knife doesn't cut both ways. Its like saying both races are equally racist. There is a cultural make in this country that paints black people as shiftless thriving lazy criminals and that shit plays on how people see us as a whole. Much of our time is spent trying to disprove bs stereotypes. That colors how people see you dating wise. Most do.t see us as the prince charming they've been fantasizing about since childhood. Again you personally may not feel that way but it is a cultural norm.here. I don't get how you don't see that.

8. The Dark King

Then you my friend ignore culture. You think women in South America are the same as women in Boston?

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

And all was right in the world once again :smt026:smt026

10. RaiderLL

You're a bm, I'm a ww...we see the world through two very different sets of eyes love. Your experiences shape your thoughts/views, as do mine. You're free to think what you want of American women, I'm not trying to change your experience, I was just offering a different point of view.

11. The Dark King

There are somethings that aren't just opinion and its annoying when its presented that way like denying cultural norms. Like would you tell me that there isn't any racism because you aren't racist and people around you aren't racist and my favorite "we have a black president"
    Im sure you know better even though you personally don't experience it nor have people around you who are racist.
    Obviously not all ww are opposed to dating bm but its not a culturally acceptable thing in this country and that affects who people find attractive.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about culture, dialect, or appearance. I'm talking about what they like and what they don't like. Some women give oral, some don't. Some like BM, some don't. Foreign women and American women are all women. You're speaking from a sheltered frame of mind. Get out an see America homie.

13. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

This!

14. The Dark King

Who says I haven't seen much of this country? You're coming off as ignorant right here. If you think culture has no impact on how people behave or see others than you my friend are the sheltered one. Women aren't usually women just like men aren't just men. You think we are the same in this country as they are in the middle east or even Asia? Come on Stizz you're way smarter than that.

15. RaiderLL

Now I'm getting all uptight and shit. Typical American chick :D

You sir can kiss my very American ass :butthead:

16. The Dark King

You're full of shit right now. You've even commented how close minded Americans were and how much more you liked Europe because they are more sophisticated and open minded.

17. The Dark King

Never mind racism is all in my head and it doesn't affect how women see bm. My bad.

18. RaiderLL

Yea...cause that's what I said :confused: As I previously stated, I can appreciate that you've had negative experiences with US women and positive experiences with European women. I get it. My issue is grouping people together and coloring them all (or the majority) the same.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I've visited 12 different states in the US. I never had a problem pulling ANY women from either one. You are using intellectual excuses to cover the fact you have problems pulling American women. I'm smarter enough to know that. I'm out fam.

20. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Damn that is a long time