Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I disagree if it weren't for college I wouldn't be in my field you need degrees to get the certifications. Some degrees are bs like my political science one but if you're going into things like nursing engineering comp science you do ok.

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed. If you can get a scholarship, I recommend doing it. 100% Still, learn a skill. You can take HVAC skills anywhere on the planet and get work. Bypass the "matriculation" of college and all the ig'nant ass motherfuckers who think they are smart simply because they have a degree.

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Never used the feature...never paid...over 200 meets and not interested in even looking...sounds like the chicks that took that option were the desperate ones...if a man can't write a message then he isn't worth my time

now it sounds like your girl wasn't giving you enough attention and you got desperate and needed some women to fawn over you...hence the reason you resorted to POF

TOUCHE'

4. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

True. For the fields like medicine, engineering and such yes I agree a degree is needed but the way shit is set up, college is a sham for what you get. That's all I'm saying.

it should be free and real work should be done. You know how much plagiarism is going on up in that bitch? lol

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Another story for you:

I admire your entertainment here. Want to hear more of your posts! :smt043

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

The meet me is free to use but to get the full alert that someone wants to meet you, you now have to pay. It simply says "Someone wants to meet you." but the name and photo are grayed out.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That feature sounds like the lazy persons way of reaching as many people as possible with the least amount of effort. You could be one of a hundred clicks that guy did that afternoon. I know I'm going to sound like a princess here but I want a little more effort than that lol. I'd put in more so I'd expect more from him!

8. K

K Well-Known Member

There's a way around that if you want to find out. If you have it set to email you when people do that...it will still show you the nickname of the person who clicked "yes" on the "meet me" in your email box and you can do a username search to find them. I find those who can't seem to handle sending you a message to show some interest aren't worth bothering with.

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for admitting you didn't have the slightest clue what you your talking about and just wanted to jump in the conversation because you felt left out. You have a pattern of doing that like say something like women create eggs during they period or something... You should practice some restraint.

Just more speculation on your part. *Shrugs*

I covered that already. Again, if you two match, you are free to converse with each other.

Weren't you telling people on the forums last year to try out Tinder because all of your friends were having great success with it? The meet me feature plays exactly like Tinder.

For a man, it's nothing lazy at all, it's actually the smart way of online dating minimizing wasting his precious time and effort on women who have no interest in him. You don't have the slightest clue as many men told you on these forums how aggravating it becomes when you take the time out custom tailoring a message to a female who doesn't even respond back. You feel like a complete idiotic fool.

Majority of women are not messaging men so men still put in effort after you guys match up. To me, meet me, Tinder, or whatever other matching app/game is the equivalent of a woman winking or giving you a serene smile to proceed to talk to her.

10. RaiderLL

I don't think I ever vouched for tinder in someone's attempt to find a relationship. I've known people who hook up from that app but I don't think I know anyone who's found anything meaningful. I think others chimed in that it wasn't an app just for fucking but the couple people I can think of that used it, used it for easy sex. Maybe my brain is failing me in my old age lol

I'm probably just old fashioned when it comes to meeting guys. Out and about, what's meant to be will be

11. K

K Well-Known Member

That's a good way to look at it.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No different than getting the fake number or a woman getting you to call but not interested ....she just want the attention (attention whoring)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

14. RaiderLL

Stop saying game. And Mack lol. I can't take it. :smt081

The only advantage to the Internet is volume, I'd imagine. That seems like more hassle than advantage though. I've never understood the issue with doing it the old fashioned way...just seems much easier!

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043 if you don't know what you are taking about then you should refrain...

On POF you must be a paying member to retrieve "meets" I know exactly what it is because I tried it...didn't pay and had over 200 meets in my box that I couldn't see...I also never hit the YES/NO button for any man...so the match thing is silly because at some point someone has to message anyway...if he can't write a message then he is LAZY and just looking to play games...example: you playing games

I never feel left out but apparently you do because you always come back for attention with some stupid wild tale that probably isn't even true:D

16. The Dark King

You want more from a stranger? Are you high right now lol
    I think meet me is perfect instead of a well crafted message for someone who isn't interested you know if there's interest first.
    Oh I get it nothing where you have to make the slightest effort right? Lol

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Why would it have to be one extreme or the other? I'm sure you could probably figure out a couple of sentences to write to send someone (something that may actually connect to that persons profile).

18. The Dark King

Fellas just go out after work wearing a suit it's like lingerie for men to women lol

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  19. The Dark King

You have no idea how many women complain the message isn't long enough they seek more effort

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Go on with your bad self.