1. AlanaIDBG

AlanaIDBG New Member

My skin is naturally pale! Because its 110degrees here in Dallas I spend alot of my summer with a darker tint on my skin and shoulders mostly red =D Come Novemeber I back to my pale self! When Im 50 Im trying to still have beautiful skin! So no tanning beds for me! I have bright baby blue eyes and dark Brownish Red hair! that gets a lighter brownish red in the summer! Be who you are....

2. sarahgrace

sarahgrace New Member

wow i like this thread, it's making me proud of my pale skin ^_^

i CAN tan, and easily too, but i'm not an outdoorsy person, so i stay rather pale. and when i do tan, it's on my arms and shoulders (hellooo tan lines!), but my legs stay almost porcelain-white.

i dont ever TRY to tan...it's too easy for me to burn. and my sunburns immediately turn into eczema the next day, unless i apply moisturizer like every five minutes. but for some reason, SOME sun helps eczema...and so does pool water, apparently...

my eyes are very blue; they really "pop" when i'm wearing blue, pink, or orange. and my bf LOVES my long, wavy, light brown hair :smt061

and i, too, think the stark contrast in skin color is totally hot :cool:

3. creolelad2009

creolelad2009 New Member

Pale skin up against Brown/Black skin is such a turn-on of mine. White, pale skin with red red-colored fingernails and toe-nails in sexy high heels. And red hair too. All that up against brothas like me. It's pure Heaven i tell ya!

4. Nerdy Girl

Nerdy Girl New Member

A friend once told me that I look like Snow White because of my fair skin, dark hair, and blue eyes. :smt048

5. Mandingo Warrior

Mandingo Warrior Restricted

Pale skin is hot and very attractive on a women. Kinda like milky vanilla Ice Cream. YUM :p

6. Stheno

Stheno New Member

i can tan easy and does not go fast at all and i hate it so i never go in the sun
    most people tell me to get some colour stay in the sun more but i avoid it as hell for many reasons..

but when am not tan am a weird colour can turn pale.. but because i dont have the pink tone am more pale golden
    not sure how to explain better lol

7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Happy?​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. The pale golden is because of your Mediterranean heritage. Olive skin tans very easy, but when it doesnt see the sun goes pale but it's tinged slightly golden-like, rather than pinkish or milky-toned, which is often more Irish, English, German, etc. heritages.

Oddly, my sister had blonde hair, and light blue eyes and when not pale, she tans to a golden brown only, not dark brown (like I do).

10. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Yep..My skin is the same, although less pronounced because I have one Irish parent. It just doesn't have a creamy pinkish tone because the 'base' is still that golden tone.

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Indeed I am. But I would rather see the pale goddesses of this board ;)

12. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Kunoichi ...you did explain much better

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Great leg picture on your avatar, Nyx. Are those your legs?

14. Stheno

Stheno New Member

yes ..:p

15. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I agree.....it is a great picture.....It would be nice to see the enlarged view Nyx !........

16. Stheno

Stheno New Member

nothing special the enlarged pic but maybe i will post it one day if there is a thread suited

17. BeigeForWhite

BeigeForWhite New Member

You know, with you mentioning Ms. Swinton, I like her! When I saw her in "Michael Clayton" I wanted to grab a hold o' her and snap her in half. Her paleness suit me, and I've seen her with red hair – I'm a sucker for real, firey hair.

18. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Color contrast is sexy.

19. velkrum

velkrum Restricted

Tan Skin > Pale Skin

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Hmmm...