1. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Talking to a friend of mine who is very dark complexioned, I asked him if he got sunburned. He said yes. So I asked how long it took him to get sunburned and he said a week. I was like, "hold up. Did you just say a week? Not an hour or 3 hours, but a week?" Come to find out, he thought sunburned meant suntanned. LOL Once I explained it to him he said he has never sun burned.

My husband is very fair complexioned and he said he burns but it takes him hours.

2. Stheno

Stheno New Member

now this days i do get a little sunburn( just get a little red sometimes lol) if i stay too long in the sun thats because i dont go out all i think ..but few years ago when i was going out during the day staying in the sun i could not understand when some people telling me an hour and they burn so bad ..when i was for hours and didnt even get a little red

3. cinque2008

cinque2008 New Member

Different race same issues

Yep, it's the same way in the black community too. Dark toned women are deemed less attractive, and more yellowish or fair toned girls with more euro features are considered more appealing ? It seems like alot white males prefer darker skin over pale milky toned skin. I guess every race has their own thing that they like or don't like about skin complexion

To me I don't have a skin color preference, a woman could be pale white or jet black as long as she's pretty with a bangin body but I do have a weight preference though. weight is my pet peeve.

4. irishchick

irishchick Guest

Yea, I agree, the whole tanning thing is really self defeating if you're light skinned. It just tears your skin to pieces. No thanks.

Some of the best advice my mom ever gave me, some 20 years ago --- Clinique CityBlock, SPF 45, twice daily. I'm in my 40s now and so glad I listened.

5. craxy

craxy Restricted

That sounds very attractive.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My mom always told me to "respect the sun"....which I did. I don't tan very easily, I burn. :D

I don't regret it now though, as I look much younger than I am. :smt023

7. irishchick

irishchick Guest

It's true, mama knows best.

Good for you!

:cool:

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Awww, if all y'all are so afraid of the sun, who's going to spend the day on the beach with me? :-(

9. irishchick

irishchick Guest

Aww.. sorry Jaisee! We'll bring one of those big beach umbrellas.

:)

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That's what SPF 30 is for. :smt023

11. Athena

Athena New Member

Amen to that Books! I am using spf 45 all the time and still getting a nice tan down here. With the added bonus of being literally surrounded by beautiful BM! yay me :D lol

12. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I like them all! Pale or tanned!

13. D. White

D. White Member

That is what I find MOST attractive, completly pale skin with visable blue veins is TO DIE FOR!!! I would worship such a woman..........

14. D. White

D. White Member

Nothing... and I DO MEAN, Nothing is more beautiful than completely untanned milky translucent pale skin... I would give my soul to date such a Woman.

15. ShawnMan

ShawnMan New Member

tan but not too much

im new to this interacial dating seen, i have yet to date a white woman, but if i had to choose and i guess i will...Duh, i would say slight tan, if they are too dark then i might as well stay with black women and that defeats the purpose.

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i love the sun and getting a tan...i have been fortunate to still have great skin and a youthful look...skincare makes a huge difference:yawinkle:

17. Prince Romeo

Prince Romeo New Member

I prefer the natural tan on a woman, but if she can't tan that's cool also.

18. Persephone

Persephone New Member

I can't tan worth a fuck and I'm happy about that...until I walk around Houston enough in the summer and get burned like a mufucka. That shit ain't cool.

19. Arwen

Arwen New Member

well, uhm... post your pic! LOL

20. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

Dont like it, everytime I see pale women it looks like they don't get outside or do enough. I know this isn't always the case because some people tan better than others but if you get outside atleast some there is really no excuse for being extremely pale.